• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Man Cave vs SAC

Bayamos

You reap what you sow...
Never really been a fan of the "man cave" verbiage (just personal preference). Seems we can do better than that for our cigar retreat. I for one, have a place that "we" all go to to smoke cigars, drink, or watch the flat screen. No its not a "Man Cave", my friends know it as the SAC, short for SPOUSAL AVOIDANCE CENTER. (yes, its a separate building) . Just wondering some names of what you guys call you cigar place.

My car, my patio, any beach, any golf course and on Wednesday night; Gary's garage.

Since I chose not to marry, I don't have to find place to go to avoid anyone. Just light up where ever the hell I please:)

Why did you post this in the lobby and the cigar lounge?

I would like to call you attention to his member title... :p

But in all honesty Bayamos, all lounging chit chat should be posted in the Lounge.

-Jimmy

My car, my patio, any beach, any golf course and on Wednesday night; Gary's garage.

Same, except for beach (I live in the effin desert) and gary's garage (do not know him personally)

That's the second time you've blamed bourbon on screwy posts. Maybe you should PM BeardofZeus and get some advice on the ins and outs of drunk posting.

Do you think that's a good idea? I've been drunk before but not drunk enough that I post the same thing twice, worded exactly the same? I'm not trying to stir shit but you seem to be post whoring. You know that count doesn't mean anything?

Do you think that's a good idea? I've been drunk before but not drunk enough that I post the same thing twice, worded exactly the same? I'm not trying to stir shit but you seem to be post whoring. You know that count doesn't mean anything?

Except my post count, which is both potent and throbbing

Thanks for your insight considering I was my first posting ever. First time, first mistake. Posting whoring? Really, when I only posted once? You maybe should be on a welcoming committee for CP. I know you are, "not trying to stir shit by calling me a posting whore. " Really?

You seem like wise and smart man. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about me. And I really don't want to "stir the shit" as you call it, by name calling such as you did, otherwise I would say something you seem like a real Jack Nut. That would be unfair since I don't know really know you, so I won't.

It was my first posting. Made a mistake. Please accept my apologies in the spirit in they are offered.

Thanks,
Posting Whore

A) You don't take that kind of an attitude with Mr. Balls. He's done more for this community that you could possibly fathom. I suggest an apology that doesn't contain the word "but" in it. Quick

2) What the hell are you talking about "your first posting ever"? This was not your first post. Your first post was your intro, where you started two topics like you did here. If you're new to forums, no big deal, but don't react to a respected member like this. Chill out and enjoy CP, if drinking bourbon and posting leads to the same mistakes, don't do one while doing the other.

Thanks for your insight considering I was my first posting ever. First time, first mistake. Posting whoring? Really, when I only posted once? You maybe should be on a welcoming committee for CP. I know you are, "not trying to stir shit by calling me a posting whore. " Really?

You seem like wise and smart man. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about me. And I really don't want to "stir the shit" as you call it, by name calling such as you did, otherwise I would say something you seem like a real Jack Nut. That would be unfair since I don't know really know you, so I won't.

It was my first posting. Made a mistake. Please accept my apologies in the spirit in they are offered.

Thanks,
Posting Whore
What name did I call you? Post whore? Grow a pair. You know if you would have said, my mistake, in the first place I wouldn't have made another comment. But you had to be cute. Your screen name is at the top of the post list several times in the last few days. You are new. Your post count is low. You double post more than once. You pull up old threads and comment on them. All signs of a post whore. Now don't get me wrong some of my best friends are post whores. But most of them have something to say. Opps, I'm drunk isn't an excuse for anything.

Thanks,
Posting Whore

Well, you quickly jumped to the top of the shit list. Well done newbtard, way to piss it down your own leg in the first week you're here.

Gentlemen please lay off Bayamos. He is a friend of mine and a person whom I have great respect for. After the double post he pm'd me to find out how to delete one. i advised him not to and to just let it die. He is just trying to jump in and contribute. Havent we all stepped on our dicks at one time or another?

Gentlemen please lay off Bayamos. He is a friend of mine and a person whom I have great respect for. After the double post he pm'd me to find out how to delete one. i advised him not to and to just let it die. He is just trying to jump in and contribute. Havent we all stepped on our dicks at one time or another?
Sorry, he's a big boy, he can defend himself. I think it's great that he's excited to be here. This is no longer about the double post. This is about being disrespectful when someone asks you a valid question. He's right, I don't know him. I don't know why " it was bourbon induced" struck me as a stupid answer to a simple question. It's also not the standard double post. It's in two different parts of the board. It's not an accident. The over posting is not a problem but being a prick about being called out on it is!

And Smokyballs is my good friend, and your buddy insulted him and called him "a Jack Nut" which is just a polite way of calling him an asshole. I understand he's your friend, but if he's going to come in here brand new and insult a guy who has contributed a lot to this community, I have no sympathy for him.

Edit: And you are correct, we have all stepped on our dick (at least I have), but what we haven't all done was tried to come back swinging at the CP vets. Most of us realized we stepped on it, took our lumps, said we were sorry, and tried hard to not let it happen again. Sometimes it's even taken our friends pulling us to the side, and letting us know that we made a mistake.

Thanks,
Posting Whore
What name did I call you? Post whore? Grow a pair. You know if you would have said, my mistake, in the first place I wouldn't have made another comment. But you had to be cute. Your screen name is at the top of the post list several times in the last few days. You are new. Your post count is low. You double post more than once. You pull up old threads and comment on them. All signs of a post whore. Now don't get me wrong some of my best friends are post whores. But most of them have something to say. Opps, I'm drunk isn't an excuse for anything.

Fair enough. I got it. ..........

And Smokyballs is my good friend, and your buddy insulted him and called him "a Jack Nut" which is just a polite way of calling him an asshole. I understand he's your friend, but if he's going to come in here brand new and insult a guy who has contributed a lot to this community, I have no sympathy for him.

Edit: And you are correct, we have all stepped on our dick (at least I have), but what we haven't all done was tried to come back swinging at the CP vets. Most of us realized we stepped on it, took our lumps, said we were sorry, and tried hard to not let it happen again. Sometimes it's even taken our friends pulling us to the side, and letting us know that we made a mistake.

I know / am sure Smokyballs is a good guy . I made a mistake and apologized for the misunderstand. As a Army Vet, I never walked away from a fight, verbal or otherwise. To serve , protect and defend. That includes Myself, You, Smokyballs, any many others.

" I have no sympathy for him., " I don't want sympathy, just support. I did again apologize to Smokyballs for my misunderstanding.

Why did you post this in the lobby and the cigar lounge?

I would like to call you attention to his member title... :p

But in all honesty Bayamos, all lounging chit chat should be posted in the Lounge.

-Jimmy

Thanks Jimmy........