• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Man Caves VS SAC'S

Bayamos

You reap what you sow...
Never really been a fan of the "man cave" verbiage (just personal preference). Seems we can do better than that for our cigar retreat. I for one, have a place that "we" all go to to smoke cigars, drink, or watch the flat screen. No its not a "Man Cave", my friends know it as the SAC, short for SPOUSAL AVOIDANCE CENTER. (yes, its a separate building) .Just wondering some names of what you guys call you cigar place.

The Humidour (my local cigar shop)...or at home I affectionately refer to my cigar retreat as "the garage".

I live in a non-smoking apartment complex. So, I usually take a leisurely stroll around the neighborhood and smoke away. Doesn't beat relaxing in a chair, but that'll have to wait until I get my house!

Sometimes I sit on the curb to..

I live right across from a park so I end up over there alot while enjoying a smoke and people watching.

It's definitely my Man Cave. It's nice to finally have one, though it needs some furniture!

The Deck, The Garage or when neither of those or comfortable to smoke in, Barlow's Premium Pipes & Cigars. :D

I have a table setup in the garage with my laptop hooked up to a monitor. I smoke away and whenever anybody comes in they complain so I simply say "if you don't like it, go away!"
This is a KFZ....Kid Free Zone