• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Man Rules, pick a number 1-112

sterlingnotes said:
[SIZE=12pt]103. No man shall ever be required to buy a birthday present for another man. (in fact, even remembering your best friend’s birthday is optional) [/SIZE]

thinde said:
[SIZE=12pt]74. A man may publicly rebuke another man only if the first man has the man law and number memorized. Otherwise the rebuke must be in private. Furthermore, any man who has the man laws memorized will be deemed a "higher" man. [/SIZE]

oke&coke said:
[SIZE=12pt]76. Men are allowed to lick the plate when done but only when alone or with other men. [/SIZE]

grateful1 said:
[SIZE=12pt]81. A man should be able to lucidly explain the rules of one or more of the following sports: Football (not the European kind), Baseball, Lacrosse, or Ice Hockey. [/SIZE]

modo22 said:

What is 65, Alex?

oke&coke said:
65 please.
Don't say it Bayamos.  I'm a dunce.  LOL.

Ha!  you did it to yourself! :)

I'll try 86

[SIZE=12pt]86. When watching a "catfight" it is perfectly acceptable to choose sides. It is also perfectly acceptable to pray for rip-page of clothing. [/SIZE]

Should only be three numbers left guys!!  Lets end this today so we can start to memorize all 112.

sterlingnotes said:
I'm pretty sure that's it... they've all been used.
yup, missed a number on page 3....this should be done!

thinde said:
[SIZE=12pt]79. It should be understood that while, yes, cheerleading is not a sport, and it is perfectly accepted to watch. [/SIZE]

oke&coke said:

modo22 said:

Should only be three numbers left guys!!  Lets end this today so we can start to memorize all 112.
93. No man shall be held accountable for any promise he makes while drunk unless it was a bet.

grateful1 said:
[SIZE=12pt]84. Under no circumstances shall a man ever defer control of the television remote to a female. [/SIZE]

AshesTwoAshes said:
This might be the nail in the coffin, 89
The nail in the coffin! [SIZE=12pt]89. Never should man give a woman the credit card. No exceptions. [/SIZE]

Thanks for all those who played along. Ran the generator 1-112

27!  Grateful1 !

Please inbox me with your address. Thanks for making this place a fun & great place to hang out!