• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ManCave

Great cave! Congratulations that is awesome. I'm thinking about printing up copies of your first post and leaving them around my house as a hint to my wife. :D

Very cool and well done. I was going to do something very similar but with twins on the way the wifey asked me to put it off a year. She said she knew I'd be in the cave all the time instead of helping her change diapers!

The plan is to convert the room next Christmas.

Enjoy your lounge, it's a thing of beauty!

Wow, done very nicely. Get some hardwood in that baby and your set. Looks great!

Finally we get PICTURES! Very well done, kudos to the whole family. As I've said before, you are one lucky guy!! :D

PS - I'll be over around 7:30! :0 :cool:

I am seriously jealous! Nice set up! I would also recommend ripping up the carpet for smoke reasons.

VERY cool man cave! Looks like you did an amazing job finishing and furnishing it... very nice! I could never get away with building one in the house, so... I built mine in the barn.

very sweet setup, but moki gets my nod for the poker tables only. Even though he is relegated to the "barn" if it can be called that.

Ery

Moki,

Your setup is great, loved it when I first saw your posts early on. The poker tables look great. Wish I had that much room but if I had a barn in my back yard, I would not have a back yard.. :laugh:

First off your cave turned out really nice. Props to the wife.

Re: "smoke smells like moldy ass” comments check our Living Air, that’s what I have on mine and it does wonders.

***.alpineairproducts.com/

Wow... Kudo's to your wife and father inlaw, nice job. Beets the hell out of my winter smoking lounge. The garage!

Very nice setup there!

One question, do you have a link/info on the kind of fan you used? I'm trying to decide what type of ventilation will be the cheapest/most effective for my own room.

Link NuTone QTRN110 from HomeDepot. Pulls 110 cubic feet per minute. We have 2 installed.

Just to let eveyone know, this was the focus of my wife and faher-in-law the past month or so. I am one lucky guy.

I still don't get how you pulled that one off heh... I had to try to distract my wife from what I was doing in the barn... I can't even fathom having her focus on helping to make it! :)

Damn!....and I was all excited about my garage with a space heater and floor fan!

BTW...my wife says my mancave smells like elephant shit...is that what moldy ass smells like?