• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Marc/Mike's Virtual Box Pass

Damn Charlie, I was gonna make a guess, but you've taken them all! :laugh:

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow..... I didn't know my penis had written so many books.....

I have become the official "Post Whore" for the day! Sorry Brian, I was just following the rules, "1 post per guess" otherwise I would have posted them all on one neat and tidy post. So in my defense, Marc made me do it! ;) :sign:

I have become the official "Post Whore" for the day! Sorry Brian, I was just following the rules, "1 post per guess" otherwise I would have posted them all on one neat and tidy post. So in my defense, Marc made me do it! ;) :sign:

The little post whore got it.

Ralph Waldo Emerson, Essays

"First published in 1841 as Essays. After Essays: Second Series was published in 1844, Emerson corrected this volume and republished it in 1847 as Essays: First Series"

Essays: First Series is the copy that I own.

Great guesses on the number of books contest. Pretty close but no one has guessed the right answer. I'll let this go on until tomorrow night.

Ralph Waldo Emerson, Essays

"First published in 1841 as Essays. After Essays: Second Series was published in 1844, Emerson corrected this volume and republished it in 1847 as Essays: First Series"

Essays: First Series is the copy that I own.

Great guesses on the number of books contest. Pretty close but no one has guessed the right answer. I'll let this go on until tomorrow night.

The clue of American author, and being written and published in 19th Century narrowed it down for me. I ruled out James Fenimore Cooper because someone guessed Last of the Mohicans and there was no mention with the other clues that someone was on the right track. I also assumed it would be a well known writer so it was narrowed down to four that came to mind that I listed.

Thanks for the contest Marc!

Books in your collection: 625

Wow, thats a nice contest prize! :thumbs:
I'll go with 234 :)

The contest is at an end. The correct answer was 224 books. It looks like Strayvector won by guessing 212 back in post #242

And it looks like Mysterea is the runner up with a guess of 208 books in post #267

Nice play from two classy guys.

Enjoy the sticks gents.

Brian

Sam just keeps racking up wins in all these contests :0 :) Congrats guys and Mysterea, PM your addy please!

Damn! Now I'm leaving to go buy a Power Ball ticket. Thanks for the contest, gents. PM coming.

Congratulations, Sam! My goodness, I've gotta start putting in better efforts on these contests. :D On the other hand, I've already got my PowerBall tickets. If I win, it's Opii and Dunhills for everyone. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Since bragging rights is what's important :) and with the agreement of the brothers, we're going to spread the wealth and Marc is going to choose another winner. Thanks again for the contest.

Unfortunately, I did not get down to the Quicky Mart in time for a Power Ball ticket, so Marc, you'll have to wait a little longer for that first edition of Man of La Mancha.

Sam despite being a huge contest luckbox your selfless approach to all the stuff you win is very admirable, you really demonstrate the spirit of this place. On a side note do you spend much time gambling at high stakes? If not you might want to consider a career change!

Sam despite being a huge contest luckbox your selfless approach to all the stuff you win is very admirable, you really demonstrate the spirit of this place. On a side note do you spend much time gambling at high stakes? If not you might want to consider a career change!

No shit!! Sam, another classy gesture for sure!!

We'll see what Marc wants to do, but I imagine it will go to the next closest and so on.

We'll see what Marc wants to do, but I imagine it will go to the next closest and so on.

Yes, very nicely played Sam. :thumbs:

The next ruuner up was Tomthirtysix witha guess of 207 in this post. Link

So Mike will send his prize package to Tom and I'll send my prize package to Mysterea.

Thanks go out to everyone who played. :D

Since bragging rights is what's important :) and with the agreement of the brothers, we're going to spread the wealth and Marc is going to choose another winner. Thanks again for the contest.

Unfortunately, I did not get down to the Quicky Mart in time for a Power Ball ticket, so Marc, you'll have to wait a little longer for that first edition of Man of La Mancha.

Yes, very nicely played Sam. :thumbs:

The next ruuner up was Tomthirtysix witha guess of 207 in this post. Link

So Mike will send his prize package to Tom and I'll send my prize package to Mysterea.

Thanks go out to everyone who played. :D

Wow.

Thank you very much Sam, Mike and Marc.

No Powerball in NY, but the Mega Millions is up around $250 mil for Tuesday, so you guys are partners with me on my next round of tickets.

Edit: oops