• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

March 13th So Cal Herf - Double Tree Hotel

Another fantastic herf. It was great meeting all the new guys! It was a great time as always.

Looking forward to the next herf! :thumbs:

I had an awesome time. Very nice to meet everyone, you are all great, very generous people! Thank you Rod for putting it all together. I will see you all next time for sure.

~Billy

I had a great time as well. Got to hang out with people I hadn't seen for awhile, and met a couple new people. Hope to see you all again soon!

Also, thanks to BigMacFU for the Davidoff custom roll! :thumbs: Even though I wasn't able to make the last herf while you were in Socal, I had to grab one when I saw it! :D

Definitely a BIG thanks to Sean (BigMacFU) for such a generous gesture.

Sean - We took some pictures last night, once they're sent over to me I'll post them. Or, if Josh can post them that would be great. Unfortunately not everyone was present who was there when you came out last month. I will hang on to the remaining cigars, and will pass the box around to those who didn't grab something next time we herf. Again, thank you very much for such a fine selection of cigars! :thumbs:

Out of curiosity, what time did Adrian arrive? :whistling:

Thanks so much Rod for handling that, I'm glad you guys enjoyed the sticks. How were those La Aurora Custom Rolls for Davidoff? They still got quite a few left at the store, but once the box is gone, it's gone, so if anybody wants more, let me know.

I really enjoyed the custom roll thanks alot! How much are they going for a stick?

Gentlemen, thanks for waiting. Leah snapped a few pictures last night and most had a ton of lighting issues, which is a shame because the bad shots were all of the location -the beautiful Double Tree patio.

2333721933_9240050c5e_o.jpg

2334548632_7c63640833_o.jpg

The group shot
2334548916_bc6873417b_o.jpg

Leah and I had a great time. Can't wait for the next one!

great photos, trust me, I wish I could have been there delivering the smokes by hand. I'm glad you enjoyed them!

And that hotel is a real beautiful setting.

Thanks for posting the pictures Josh,

That is a great picture, and we had a blast already looking forward to next one. :thumbs:

Great pictures Josh (or I guess I should give the credit to Leah). Thanks for posting them. You know, I had no idea that I was that handsome....!

Great pictures Josh (or I guess I should give the credit to Leah). Thanks for posting them. You know, I had no idea that I was that handsome....!

You're very sexy Charley. :rolleyes:

I don't think he has Rod....I'm gonna get on him today about that!