• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

March 4th LI/NY/NJ herf

Not sure if I can make it as of yet. The boss hasn't let us know if were workin' overtime Saturday or not. I'd love to come down but I also love the extra money as well in...... :D :thumbs: :p

I'll let you know Scott as I hear more from the higher ups!!!!

coventrycat86 said:
I won't be there so I don't wanna hear any complaining about how "CC always says he's coming but never shows up." :laugh:

This time I told y'all I WILL NOT be there....
[snapback]294565[/snapback]​

Now it's "Bill is gonna surprise us and show up."

Scott1966 said:
OK, today's update - received very nice contributing packages today from Rocky Patel, Cigar Magazine and Mauricio (Buen Cosecha) from Tabacalera La Caya Cigars - very nice!!

By the end of the week, I'm going to need a definite if you are planning to attend to make sure I bring enough goody bags. :thumbs:
[snapback]294445[/snapback]​

Whats the trick in getting the vendors/mfrs to cough up the HERF schwag? Just ask?

Ok, today we have contributions from Oliveros Cigars - very nice! :thumbs: Hank, Lighter's Direct - Very nice, thank you Steven and from Atlantic Cigars -Thank You Paul!

I'm getting the vendor support, now its up to you guys to show up. :)

BkCloud114 said:
I'll be there !!!!
[snapback]295005[/snapback]​

Was that a burn? You don't want to know what I edited. :laugh:

I'll be there. I have been waiting around for a HERF like FORVER!... actually just a couple of weeks since the last one :laugh:

Steve

slevy007 said:
I'll be there. I have been waiting around for a HERF like FORVER!... actually just a couple of weeks since the last one :laugh:

Steve
[snapback]295112[/snapback]​

LOL........ :D :thumbs: :p

Today I received some amazing Vendor contributions from Puff N Stuff Cigars - Thank you Al (puffstuff) - very generous! A very nice package from Cuban Crafters - thank you Alberto! and a great package from Mayorga Coffee that smells amazing! :thumbs:

Scott1966 said:
Today I received some amazing Vendor contributions from Puff N Stuff Cigars - Thank you Al (puffstuff) - very generous! A very nice package from Cuban Crafters - thank you Alberto! and a great package from Mayorga Coffee that smells amazing! :thumbs:
[snapback]295566[/snapback]​

Awesome!
98% chance of attendance for myself... :sign:

-Rob

Hey, what time does everybody plan on getting there?

slevy007

Ok guys, this herf is really shaping up. Today I received a very nice package from Perseo Cigar Company - thanks Phil!, Cigar Aficionado, Smoke Magazine, Joyas De Panama - Thanks David! and Cusano Cigars - very nice. :thumbs:

There's a 99% chance Rob will show up! :D

Shibumi said:
There's a 99% chance Rob will show up! :D
[snapback]296065[/snapback]​

No... it's 98.9% beeyatch!

What time fellas is this starting?

I have a feeling Jeff and Steve will be opening up Churchill's!

-Rob

Well, with yesterday's snow storm and none of the issues got done, it d3finitely looks like I'll be a no-show being that I'll be working all day tommorrow. Have fun fellas as I'm sure you will. Ifin there is a goodie bag left there Scott, my addy is up to date in my profile (mooch attempt)....... :D :thumbs: :p