• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

March Madness for Habanos

How many of you would be interested?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Possibly

• Total voters
It didn't work out how I had hoped thats for sure but I'm still in good shape. If NC would have lost this pool would be over. Actually, if they loose next week the fat lady will be singing.

I needed Kentucky for another pool I was in on CF. Don't look like I'll be able to win that one now. :(

I don't think anybody would have gotten all 4 Final Four teams or even 6 out of 7 Elite Eight teams this year.

There were a lot of great games though!!!

I was studing the brackets and this is still very wide open for several people.

Hey Lee, will you be rooting for Louisville and Michigan St.? LOL! I saw one bracket that had Louisville going to the final two but it wouldn't be enough to catch the current leaders should that happen.

I still predict Illinois and NC in the finals and while I'll be rooting for Illinois, I think, should they both make it, it will be a toss up.

Allofus123 said:
I was studing the brackets and this is still very wide open for several people.
[snapback]175317[/snapback]​
Only 5 people have the ability to come in 1st

Lee will finish in 1st if:
Michigan St over Illinois
Louisville over Michigan St & Champ. Game Score: 161-+
Michigan St over Louisville & Champ. Game Score: 161-+

Kenny you will finish in 1st if:
Illinois over N. Carolina
Illinois over Michigan St
Louisville over N. Carolina

LMAO

Go Michigan St.!!!

Hey, anything can happen at this juncture! This is hands down one of the best tourney's I've seen in years!!!

Fast4Dr said:
[snapback]175320[/snapback]​

I think if Michigan St beats NC and Illinois beats Lousiville does it also but who's counting cigars..... I mean ways to win. LOL!

One things for certain... it ain't over till its over. :thumbs: Good competition throughout this tourney and plenty of on the edge of your seat games.

Just remember, though. The Big 10 sucks. I mean, they only have 2 in the Final Four, and had a good run to get 3 in there.

I am rooting for Illinois to win it all, just so that Ohio State can say that they are the only team to beat the National Champions this year...

ALostTexan
Ohio State Grad, 2003

Allofus123 said:
Fast4Dr said:
[snapback]175320[/snapback]​

I think if Michigan St beats NC and Illinois beats Lousiville does it also but who's counting cigars..... I mean ways to win. LOL!

One things for certain... it ain't over till its over. :thumbs: Good competition throughout this tourney and plenty of on the edge of your seat games.
[snapback]175344[/snapback]​
HUH??

If Michigans State beats Illinois Lee beats you out by 7pts

Great tourney
A lot of great games!!
Sucks for me though
floating around just out of contention.... LOL

wam79 said:
Great tourney
A lot of great games!!
Sucks for me though
floating around just out of contention.... LOL
[snapback]175401[/snapback]​
There were a bunch of us floating with you :(

Fast4Dr said:
If Michigans State beats Illinois Lee beats you out by 7pts
[snapback]175348[/snapback]​

Whoops, you're right. I didn't calculate Lee having Illinois going to the championship game. I think Lee should be docked 8 points for going with Duke in the first place. ROFLMAO! :D

I know better than to try and figure out whats what until the final two teams. LOL!