• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

March Scotch buy info

These are just special things I need some lead time on. There will be more when I post the actual buy.

Ray,

Are these the only offerings for this buy, or will you have the usual stuff as well?

The Chieftain's is filled but I'm still taking input on the Douglas Laing bottlings until I find out if they are a go or not. The rest of the buy will be posted in a month or so.

AVB

AVB,

If your looking to fill up this group buy and you'll have a noob, I would be interested!

Thanks,

PJ

The Chieftain's is filled but I'm still taking input on the Douglas Laing bottlings until I find out if they are a go or not. The rest of the buy will be posted in a month or so.

AVB

AVB,

If your looking to fill up this group buy and you'll have a noob, I would be interested!

Thanks,

PJ

Thank you Ray,
I am interested in all of it, so put me in for the Laing and I will await the other offerings as well.

PJ

Sounds good, I'll definitely take one bottle, of the DL 2 if you need to make it a case. Thanks for putting this together

The casks were bought, stored, aged and bottled by Douglas Laing as an independent not by Macallan as an official distillery bottling.

I aspire to be a scotch guy like you but What exactly makes it a the Douglas Laing Cigar Malt? Is it the 15yo Macallan blended with something else?

If the price point is around the $30's I'll try a bottle

Ray I'd like a bottle of the Dougles Laing too if its still availible.

Sounds good, I'll definitely take one bottle, of the DL 2 if you need to make it a case. Thanks for putting this together

The casks were bought, stored, aged and bottled by Douglas Laing as an independent not by Macallan as an official distillery bottling.

I aspire to be a scotch guy like you but What exactly makes it a the Douglas Laing Cigar Malt? Is it the 15yo Macallan blended with something else?

If the price point is around the $30's I'll try a bottle

AVB...

If you will have me for the group buy, I'd like to get in on a bottle of the Douglas Laing Cigar Malt. thanks...