• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mark sent a foam bomb..

tkoepp

Lil' RASScal
We got home last night from a GREAT vacation. (more to follow) and after going through all the mail, I see a note from our house-sitter stating that she opened a package from Mark and she FINALLY got the contents out of all the FOAM...

I started to LMFAO... as the HOUSE-SITTER got hit with a FOAM-bomb that was intended for me :laugh: :laugh:
Thanks Mark.. they will be greatly enjoyed on the back deck...

I also called the housesitter and thanked her for "taking the hit" for me, she stated it took her FOREVER to get into the package... ( I wish I could have seen that) :sign:

She was instructed to open packages, as I could not remember if I had ordered any cigars or not; and I didn't want them to dry out and be ruined as a result.

I was wondering what the hell she was doing opening your deliveries as well. :laugh:

Glad to hear your vacation was great...do tell more about it.

Nicely done by Mark! :thumbs:

Nice targeting Mark...........Foam! :laugh:

House-sitter should get hazard pay, although collateral damage is unavoidable at times. Nice Play Mark!

House-sitter should get hazard pay, although collateral damage is unavoidable at times. Nice Play Mark!

Hell Tim should have taken out life insurance policy for her. :thumbs:

Doh damn double post. :blush:

She was instructed to open packages, as I could not remember if I had ordered any cigars or not; and I didn't want them to dry out and be ruined as a result.
You gave her a key to the humi? :0

Helluva play, brother Mark!!!
Pretty damn good target as well!!! :thumbs: