• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Matt R.'s Spring quickie

Matt R

That's #1 Member to you. :)
First 5 guys who sign up are in for sure..then I'll decide if the next two get in or not... ;)
The line-up will be premium to ultra-premium, havanas and nons. General rules apply, havana for havana, quality for quality, MSRP for MSRP...etc. etc.

ready, set, go

:cool:

Might need to send to Colorado but I would not miss!!!

Rob

Pas is closed..I have two more people who sent e-mails and I decided to let them in.

Devin Cole
Horse
Shadow
robnsue
macattack
Jeff LaPorte
Allofus123

This is not the order, will work it up over the weekend. Needsnailers from Rob (if it's not IA) and macattack and Jeff, I need your new one too. Just looked and I don't have Kenny's either. Hell, just everyone send me your snailers again, no need to Devin or Shadow. LMAO I will ask Rod to switch this to in progress and list the contents and order tonight or tomorrow and have it out the door Monday.

My Great pass alert software must not be working. Great pass Matt, Have fun all.

The secret Vern is to retire!! Then you can peruse the boards all day looking for some action!! LMAO!!!

Or get a job like mine - then you're home most of the day anyway. I saw Matt's pass when only two people were in it. As much as it pained me, I made the concious decision not to join. With the newbie packs I'm preparing (See the Lobby for more info), I just didn't want to have to pay more postage. Almost $45 a month for box passes and newbie packs is too much already!

Sorry Matt - but I'll catch ya next time!
Dave

Matt: Sorry I missed your pass. I was asleep at the wheel. Great bunch of passers. This pass looks to be a real goodie. Next time for sure, bro.

Bob

Cigar Pass now in progress...