• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Matt R.'s Spring quickie

Laughing @ Devin...... if only they didn't random LOL!  :)

OK, I struggled with my puts and takes as I realize that values for aged or custom rolled smokes can be somewhat  subjective to different people. With that said, Matt, if there is the slightest question about my puts and takes let me know.

Everything appears to be in good shape. Will take another look at the humi puck before closing this baby up. Lighting up a SLR pc from 97 to enjoy while rummaging thru this box!

Takes:
A. Fuente Anejo #55
Partagas SD#4 2001
SLR Robusto 99
Custom Rolled Havana Robusto

Puts:
Anejo #77 Shark
AF Masterpiece Nat
San Cristobal El Morro 00 (isom)
Partagas lusi 97 (isom)
LGC Sabrosos 84 (isom)
El Rey de Mundo Lonsdales 12/84 (isom)
Monte #1 85 (isom)

Sure wanted to take the Fundadore but have two already and leaving it for down the line......
Heads up Bill..... Will get this to the PO Thursday.
DC# 0300 6000 0000 9186 3330

Thanks Matt for including me in this...... I enjoyed it brother!

Super takes and puts Kenny! As far as the value of the custom rolled smoke..sells for around $12 -$13, but worth a lot more when you smoke it. LMAO Trust me, you will be begging me for the source. So, now it's off to Bill!!

Matt, judging from your comment on the custom rolled should I assume its ready for smoking........or does it need some more sleep time?

....... and why would I need to beg for the source? I already have your addie and phone # ;) :cool:

Woo Hoo! Nice puts, Kenny!

Matt, I promise to wipe the drool from my mouth before I open the pass. ;) :D

Whats this I hear? Matts passing out custom rolled robustos!! YEEEE HAAAAA!!! Thanks bro!!!

Is this thing ever going to make it up north or what? Been doing the PP dance for awhile now!!! :p :)

Smoke it now, Bro, like RIGHT NOW. The leaf is over three years old.... :cool:

Dang! I was just looking at my takes from the pass and I see I forgot one...I meant to take a Fuente Anejo #77 Shark! Better send me the pass back. :sign: :p :D

Pass received on Saturday. Unfortunately, I have been busy all day and tonight with family, but I did take a peek in the box right before we went out to dinner. SWEEEEEEEET!!!!!! :D

Will list puts/takes tonight and send it out to Jeff on Monday. :thumbs:

Here we go:

Takes:
Trinidad Fundadore
ERDM Lonsdale

Puts:
Punch Punch (10/98)
Bolivar PC (1/01)
Bolivar Coronas Junior (8/98)
Partagas Short (6/01)

Pass will be dropped off at P.O. tomorrow at lunchtime. Confirmation #0300 1290 0000 2578 6175. Insurance #VB 463 364 776 US.

Thanks Matt for the pass. Heading your way Jeff! :thumbs:

Just got back from dropping it off at the P.O.

That means I should have this tomorrow!! I have a job interview in the morning so hopefully I will have this waiting when I get home!!

The box has arrived. Gonna do my puts and takes now and get this off to the po this afternoon.

My takes and puts..

I took
RG corona
Upmann Conn#1
San cris El morro

I Put, SLR pc 98
RA Corona Cab selection oct 01
Partagas SD3 LE
Cohiba LE

Im heading to the PO now.. Heads up Devin!!
Thanks for letting me play Matt!!

DOH!! Nice puts Bro!! I hope the LEs make it back!! hint hint...LMAO

If they dont Bro LMK and I'll see what I can do. :)

The tracking # is 0300 1290 0009 5444 8557 That Monte 1 from 85 was looking good too but I didnt have anything worthy of a put except those old sd 4's and you already had one of them..

Thanks again for letting me play bro!! Have a great summer!!