• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

maybe disappearing for a few days...

Glad to see you still have a your sense of humor! Even with all that is going on. Keep your head up.

If you are shocking yourself with the TENS unit while smoking a cigar, does it change the taste? :laugh:

Seriously, call me if you need anything. Hope things get better.

Alan

Ok...so here is an update. I've got some nasty stomach infection and going to be on 2 separate antibiotics for a little over 2 weeks. More lab work to follow. Today was the day I seen the Doctors that is going to treat me at the Pain Clinic down in Houston. For the bad news first. They are concerned about the annular tear and the bulging disc that is pinching the spinal cord and one of the nerve roots for the right leg. They asked if I had seen a Neurologist yet and I said no. Oh boy!!! The good news is I have to wait nearly 5 weeks before they will give me my first Epidermal shot near the L4. Their concern is that the disc is leaking fluid so the shot may or may not work. Which means if it doesn't, I will have to wait another month or so to try something else. Its going to be a interesting ride that is for sure. Medications I'm on doesn't work on the pain and it makes me pretty agitated and waiting to see what the Doctor wants to do since this is one of the severe side effects and to stop taking immediately. I'm like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde with this medication. :laugh: