• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Members # Contest

Very nice intro! :)

While I'm #1 and #2 (#1 is the admin account), how about making this contest open to the oldest standing MEMBER. Since I'm the admin, I shouldn't be included.

Very generous contest... Welcome to CP!

Thanks Rod for givin up your founders spot. So we will go with Rods suggestion of "oldest standing member" however I believe "standing" is too restrictive...I would like to include "falling down" members as well. :sign:

Very nice intro! :)

While I'm #1 and #2 (#1 is the admin account), how about making this contest open to the oldest standing MEMBER. Since I'm the admin, I shouldn't be included.

Very generous contest... Welcome to CP!

Rod you need to be banned for breaking the rules and having two accounts :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This makes me wonder who our oldest (in age) member is too. We have a few in the 60's but I don't know of any over 70.

I can't remember who it was, but I think we had a guy who was turning 69 at one time. Not sure who it was, but I remember making a joke about his age, imagine that. LOL! :whistling:

Oh and Shadow..... keep your paws off of my prize... LOL!!!!! ;)

What a great idea for a contest. Now if I would have only joined a few years sooner...

Congrats in advance to the winner!

Fish

This makes me wonder who our oldest (in age) member is too. We have a few in the 60's but I don't know of any over 70.

I can't remember who it was, but I think we had a guy who was turning 69 at one time. Not sure who it was, but I remember making a joke about his age, imagine that. LOL! :whistling:

I should call him and make sure he is aware of this contest ... LOL!!

I should call him and make sure he is aware of this contest ... LOL!!

Hey, see if he has any Anejos!

Great Contest Lou and welcome to CP. That sounds like quite a prize package too, just make sure to include a subscription to AARP magazine. :D

I know the contest technically runs until Dec, 2 but congratulations "Don" Shadow!

Great Contest Lou and welcome to CP. That sounds like quite a prize package too, just make sure to include a subscription to AARP magazine. :D

I know the contest technically runs until Dec, 2 but congratulations "Don" Shadow!

So are we saying there is no chance members 3-13 will not respond? Maybe they are somewhere in the dark recess's of the internet and will post at the last second. Or have they passed on to the great humidor in the sky?

There is one more who could show up to beat out Shadow

It will be interesting to see if anyone else gets a day pass from the CP Senior Center.

I did notice something very interesting, member # 3 is missing from the members list.

Rod? You can trust us, what’d you do with him? Is # 3 buried under your crawl space, new patio perhaps? CP witness protection program, maybe?

My old member is still standing.

....oh, wait a minute, wrong contest..... :sign:

Nice contest - B.B.S.

3 hours to go and it looks like member #14 (Shadow) is holding on to the lead. Will any ghosts awaken b4 the deadline, we shall see. Either way the winners gift will ship Tuesday.

Lou

3 hours to go and it looks like member #14 (Shadow) is holding on to the lead. Will any ghosts awaken b4 the deadline, we shall see. Either way the winners gift will ship Tuesday.

Lou

Congrats Bill for being the most active FOG with the lowest number (besides Rod) and thanks a bunch Lou for the contest. Oh yeah, welcome to CP........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Just received my winner package from Lou yesterday with a very excellent selection of cigars.

Thanks Lou! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: