• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Memorial Day, a long time ago

An OG from day one. LONNNNNNG time no see.

avb! good to see you again. doesn't seem like many from that time still active lately. everyone with the Jan 5, 2001 join date were members of the original cigarpass website that ran for i'd guess about a year prior to the change to this website. 2000 was a fun year here at cp.

avb! good to see you again. doesn't seem like many from that time still active lately. everyone with the Jan 5, 2001 join date were members of the original cigarpass website that ran for i'd guess about a year prior to the change to this website. 2000 was a fun year here at cp.
There is almost noone that can give me a hard time about being a noob anymore. Once in a while somebody will drop in but few are what I would call active.

There is almost noone that can give me a hard time about being a noob anymore. Once in a while somebody will drop in but few are what I would call active.

i'd say you've gone from noob to pwnerer at ths point.
i guess they'd be passive members now.......or would that be cigar passive? heh :)

i'm bad i'm nationwide....i just played deguello yesterday, coincidentally. nice!

edit for italics

i'd say you've gone from noob to pwnerer at ths point.
i guess they'd be passive members now.......or would that be cigar passive? heh :)

i'm bad i'm nationwide....i just played deguello yesterday, coincidentally. nice!

edit for italics
I was reading about Deguello and came across a reference to Brady's Bend and Captain Samuel Brady. I grew up 1/2 mile from Brady's Bend as the crow flies (the red arrow in the pic) and used to hike some of the hills they say he fought on, rather hard to believe since they were more like cliffs. Hearing the ice go out in the spring was pretty impressive.

1622560118663.png

I was reading about Deguello and came across a reference to Brady's Bend and Captain Samuel Brady. I grew up 1/2 mile from Brady's Bend as the crow flies (the red arrow in the pic) and used to hike some of the hills they say he fought on, rather hard to believe since they were more like cliffs. Hearing the ice go out in the spring was pretty impressive.

View attachment 43241

very cool. i'm a descendant of Hannah Boone, sister of Daniel.

Thank you Hank for that post way back when. I needed to see that this year and spend some time in reflection and thoughtful reverence.