• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Memorial Weekend Smokes

ParaGod

Semper Fi
Okay just wanted to know what your smoking.

I am smoking today.
VSG Spellbound
La Aurora Prefidio #2 Maduro
Butthiba

Plus I am drinking Pete's Wicked Ale Summer Suprise
Chinaco Anejo Tequila

I'll be smoking a La Gloria Cubana, Excaliber 1066 and a Don Thomas Camaroon.

Actually, I've got a little cough right now so I'm not smoking anything. I'll be diving deep into the wine cellar tonight however.

Ok, let's pretend I was smoking something....probably a Partagas 8-9-8 varnished (1998) and a Padron 1926 No.2 maduro.

So far I have only smoked a couple of cigars so far this weekend.

A CAO Brazilla Gol and a Hemmingway Short Story.

I do plan on smoking a La Unica Perfecto Maduro and a Dark Sumatra sometime between today and tomorrow.

Sam

Actually I made a slight error - it's the same thing that Paragod will/has been smoking - a La Aura Prefido #2 Maduro. Don't ask me why - I just get those two brands mixed up.

Sam

Yesterday I had:

CAO Brazilia Samba
Opus xXx
JdN Antano Belicoso
Camacho SLR Torpedo
H. Upmann Super Corona

This morning I had a Bolivar Belicoso Fino after breakfast and I'm trying to decide what to smoke next.

SamGuss said:
Actually I made a slight error - it's the same thing that Paragod will/has been smoking - a La Aura Prefido #2 Maduro. Don't ask me why - I just get those two brands mixed up.

Sam
Hey Sam did you drink a little too much last nite :p

ParaGod said:
Actually yes :sign:

First party I've been too in a long time where I actually drank and got a buzz going :sign:

Sam

SamGuss said:
ParaGod said:
Actually yes :sign:

First party I've been too in a long time where I actually drank and got a buzz going :sign:

Sam
And that's a bad thing? :D

I haven't torched anything today yet... probably will have my first cigar while mowing the lawn.

Yesterday I had a Boli CG that was awesome! A perfect stick to end the afternoon with followed by a great cioppino and seafood dinner!

Aloha,

Wade

So far this weekend has been very good.

Yesterday and I smoked:

A Fuente Corona Imperial
A Fuente Cuban Corona Maduro

Today was a Nat Sherman Hobart. For tonight I have a Romeo Y Julieta Reserve Maduro Toro.

Tomorrow is BBQ day, and I have a Partagas Black Label Clasico which I got at the Big Smoke on Thursday :D

So far this weekend was great. Got to Ybor City yesterday around 11:00 in the morning and hit the cigar shops right away. :D I picked up a La Unica #1 at King Corona which was so yummy. Then I went further down 8th Avenue and stopped in at the El Sol Cigar Co. and picked up 5 A.F. Sungrown Rubustos for $19. :thumbs:
I smoked one of those drinkin' an Ybor Gold at Barley Hoppers. Then in the evening, I enjoyed a Perdomo #4 Maddy which I had for a good 2 years. Today I started off with a A.F. Short Story at an outdoor breakfast cafe in Tampa. I arrived back home after lunch and I haven't decide as to what I'm going to finish off the evening with. Tommorro, I will be taking it easy by the pool side all day and I think a CAO Gold Robusto will be in order. :thumbs:

I'll be working :( I guess I'll work in a AF Don Carlos #2 in there somewhere though.

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Today was a looooong one, But thanks to brudda Wade.. It was a great one!! started my day with an AF BTL, WOW, Was worth the wait! Later on in the day, AF SG Cuban bell. Tonight, Partagas SD-4 .. Wade, you are the man, You turned a day that has been very hard on me for the last 2 years in to a day to remember. We both thank you ;)

Brother,

I'm glad I was able to be a part of your day... :D Enjoy Bro!

Aloha,

Wade

Since it is a special occasion (and my tiny desk humi cannot hold the sticks that I have)
Will drink one beer (mixed lot since have been paccking, so prob. Corona, XX, Fosters) for every chapter of Psychology read for final tommorrow (am I glad that it is at 2:30 pm :p )

Will smoke a Partagas lack Label, a Gurkha Sherpa (I think one of my new faves., in my price range and pretty tasty), and a suprise test cigar(no band) from a friend.

Happy Mon. all.
:D

smoked and drank alot!

3 Ashton VSGs...4 Excalibur 1066, and 3 Henry Clays.

as for the drinking...I drank too much and my stomach is feelingt he effects! Merlot and Guinness aon saturday... Vodka Martinis and Yeangling Lager on Sunday!