• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mercer Cigars; '08 EL Boxes

MercerCigarsGirl

Amigos & Amigas-

We have been very busy here with new construction, new walls, windows, doors. It's enough to make a girl say, "What the heck?" With more seating space and more room, we needed a new hostess, so we hired Cindy. She is very cool and she is learning how to select and cut a cigar. She has a beautiful smile and she learns fast, but she is young and could use some expert instruction. Too bad we have a shortage of experts around here.

Our humidor is filled with exciting new cigars, Montecristo Sublimes EL, Partagas Series D #5 EL (for those who are wondering, it looks like a dark petit robusto), Bolivar Gold Medals, Trinidad Ingenios EL. Drew smoked one of the Montecristo Sublimes this week. He said he liked it as much as the Cohiba Sublime.

Special Boxes of the Week

1997 Partagas Lonsdales (25) $349 shipped

2002 Partagas Churchill Deluxe (25) - $369 shipped

1997 Cohiba Lanceros pc/5 (25) - $798 shipped

1997 Cohiba Siglo V SLB - $898 shipped

1997 Bolivar Corona Gigante cabinet (50) - $898 shipped

Boxes of Interest

2008 Partagas Series D #5 EL (25) - $849 shipped (1 box available)

2008 Montecristo Sublimes EL (10) - $450 shipped (1 box available)

2007 Bolivar Gold Medal (10) - $210 shipped

2007 Trinidad Ingenio EL (12) - $310 shipped

2007 Partagas Culebra - $115 shipped

2008 H. Upmann Magnum 50 cabinet (50) -$745 shipped

2008 H. Upmann Magnum 50 SLB (25) - $395 shipped

2008 Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especial (25) $716 shipped

2008 Partagas Series D #4 (10) $173 shipped

2008 Montecristo Edmundo T/A (15) $315 shipped
2008 Montecristo Petit Edmundo T/A (15) $275 shipped

Save up to $45, when you order 2 items.

We have made lots of changes to the website to include more Samplers at great low prices. You do not have to buy whole boxes. Mix and match your favorite marcas and vitolas to create a package that's right for you. Sampler prices start as low as $60 for 20 cigars. If you don't see what you love, call me and I will help you put something together. That's what I'm here for.

COLECCIÓN DE HABANOS EDICION LIMITADA REGIONAL
1 Por Larranaga Robusto (Asia) 2007

1 Juan Lopez Obus, (Francia) 2006

1 Punch Super Robusto (Asia) 2006

1 Bolivar Colosales (Alemania) 2007
1 Por Larranaga Lonsdales (Alemania) 2007

1 Ramon Allones Estupendos (Asia) 2006

1 Edmundo Dantes Conde 109 (México) 2008

This fine collection of regional edition cigars from Habanos SA is contained in a beautiful 10-count cedar travel humidor from Humidif. - $229

We still have a few boxes of '97 y '98 stock left. Please let us know if there is anything of interest.

'97 Cabañas Suaves (4 5/8 x 35) $89

'97 Cabañas Chiquitos (3 7/8 x 37) $95

'97 Partagas Serie du Connaisseur #3 (5 5/8 x 35) $332

'97 Hoyo de Monterrey Churchill (7 x 47) $599

'97 La Gloria Cubana Sabrosos (6 1/8 x 42) $448

'97 Bolivar Inmensas (6 3/4 x 43) $307

'98 La Gloria Cubana Medaille D'or #4 (6 x 32) $223

'98 La Gloria Cubana Medaille D'or #2 (6 3/4x 42) $305

Check out our great offers on Cuban cigars; samplers and intact boxes, shipped around the world, usually in less than 1 week. Please call us at US toll-free 1-866-793-3309, if you want to talk about fine Cuban cigars. I am here all night.

Click on the link below for a list of our current inventory.

http://mercercigars.com/cigars.html

Click here for our current specials.

http://mercercigars.com/specials.html

As always, very discrete payment options available. Guaranteed shipping, usually in under a week, world-wide.

We look forward to hearing from our friends, old & new.

XOXO

Angie

Are those "regular" Mexico prices?? ???

And if they arent and the priceing is the new trend, I will be opting out of further purchases

And if they arent and the priceing is the new trend, I will be opting out of further purchases

And you are...?
HabanoHal is newly registered here and does not post much but is an experienced Habanophile. Most of his online presence has been elsewhere.

You've got 3 months and 15 days on him.

You've got 4 months and 22 days here on CigarPass.

Might I suggest that you put on just a few more months before attempting to roust newer members?

Wilkey

And you are...?
HabanoHal is newly registered here and does not post much but is an experienced Habanophile. Most of his online presence has been elsewhere.

Might I suggest that you put on just a few more months before attempting to roust newer members?

Wilkey

That's gonna leave a mark,,,, Officer Ginseng.

rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif

That's gonna leave a mark,,,, Officer Ginseng.

rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
LOL! I suppose it might.

But in all fairness, YTM has generally done fine in his time here. He'll roll with this and make the most of this guidance I'm sure.

Wilkey

And you are...?

Wilkey

True enough, sorry for that one. Posted before I thought it through. Appreciate the check, Wilkey.

edit:
Oh, and I'm sorry Hal, I shouldn't have called you out like that. Your post seemed strange to me considering your post count and join date, and I posted before I thought it through. I hope I haven't offended you or anybody else.

Sorry I dont post much here. Joineed dup after a FOH Herf a few months back. It would just be nice to keep some vendors in check

While I understand keeping members in check over pricing, I never have understood why some people feel the need to do with vendors. If you don't like the prices, don't buy them. Drew's the only one I am aware of that even has these for sale at the moment, so I would say that he can charge whatever he wants. If I had the money, I'd be all over a lot of those boxes :thumbs:

While I understand keeping members in check over pricing, I never have understood why some people feel the need to do with vendors. If you don't like the prices, don't buy them. Drew's the only one I am aware of that even has these for sale at the moment, so I would say that he can charge whatever he wants. If I had the money, I'd be all over a lot of those boxes :thumbs:
Agreed.

Posts like those aren't likely to result in lower prices. They'll probably just piss off the vendors and perhaps motivate them to eventually stop posting.

Wilkey

Sorry I dont post much here. Joineed dup after a FOH Herf a few months back. It would just be nice to keep some vendors in check

I'm just upset you don't have the same avatar here as you have at other places. :whistling: