• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Merch shop recommendations...?

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I've been wanting to create some "merch" for CP, however I'm finding there are a lot of different places to create products. Anyone have any recommends on a good platform to use? Looking for quality shirts, etc while also maintaining a reasonable cost.

Thanks,
Rod

I've been wanting to create some "merch" for CP, however I'm finding there are a lot of different places to create products. Anyone have any recommends on a good platform to use? Looking for quality shirts, etc while also maintaining a reasonable cost.

Thanks,
Rod

Are you gonna warehouse the merch and ship yourself.. or do you want more of a drop-ship as you go option? That's what I've found is needed to know first.

Thanks,
Rod
Rod,
For the shirts and such I’d reach out to @StogieWear as a place to start. Been a great brother so far and a lot of us have and enjoy his clothing.

Will check with stogiewear - thanks!

We need about 12 Fezzes for our next board meeting, so yes Kirk you'll get one. And yes, I saw your PM about wanting a feather in it.

I see a lot people on Youtube selling "merch" so this can't be that hard. Just trying to find a reputable and cost effective vendor.

Stay tuned...

We need about 12 Fezzes for our next board meeting, so yes Kirk you'll get one. And yes, I saw your PM about wanting a feather in it.

A dark purple tassel, NOT a feather.

Read more, post less.

Reactions: Rod
Rod,
For the shirts and such I’d reach out to @StogieWear as a place to start. Been a great brother so far and a lot of us have and enjoy his clothing.

I thought of him at first too... but I thought maybe it's like asking your competitor how to succeed.

I don't know if he has real incentive to have Rod jump into the cigar wearables arena. He's a nice guy... who also needs a phone # on his site, and he'll probably go along with offering help, but I wasn't gonna mention him.

Room for both? Maybe... if they made a concerted effort to do way different stuff. But again, I'm a super capitalist and would want to pick him off or acquire him!

But I wouldn't go to Rod and ask him for help building a successful cigar forum.

Never rub another man's rhubarb!

I think it boils down to whether or not Rod's just looking for a few bucks to promote and fund the forum, or if it would be able to be nice to do those things while also finally, hopefully, making a few bucks along the way.

Regardless, I'm making a firm commitment to buy wares from both.

I thought of him at first too... but I thought maybe it's like asking your competitor how to succeed.

I don't know if he has real incentive to have Rod jump into the cigar wearables arena. He's a nice guy... who also needs a phone # on his site, and he'll probably go along with offering help, but I wasn't gonna mention him.

Room for both? Maybe... if they made a concerted effort to do way different stuff. But again, I'm a super capitalist and would want to pick him off or acquire him!

But I wouldn't go to Rod and ask him for help building a successful cigar forum.

Never rub another man's rhubarb!

I think it boils down to whether or not Rod's just looking for a few bucks to promote and fund the forum, or if it would be able to be nice to do those things while also finally, hopefully, making a few bucks along the way.

Regardless, I'm making a firm commitment to buy wares from both.
If Dave made and sold them, then he’d get a cut. Whoever Rod uses will take a cut so why not offer that cut to someone here. Rod isn’t planning to make these in his basement, he wants someone to handle everything and use his logo. Seems like a good secondary line of products for Dave IMO.

If Dave made and sold them, then he’d get a cut. Whoever Rod uses will take a cut so why not offer that cut to someone here. Rod isn’t planning to make these in his basement, he wants someone to handle everything and use his logo. Seems like a good secondary line of products for Dave IMO.

Absolutely. No sense in reinventing the wheel here. That's why I was wondering intent.

If it's just getting the name out and have somebody else do most of the work and basically take a commission... yup.. Dave is call one (thanks for his name again... I only think Saka now when I see SW!).

Also why I asked my first post here... the merch can get super cheap.. if you put in a mega PO! But then you have a shit ton of merch taking up space and everything else.

It would be great if a mutual collabo could be worked. I'd wear them to every event!

Yeah... my post you replied to has sort of a dickish feel in just re-reading it now.. not intended!

Meh.. I'll bomb ya... been meaning to anyway. Oy... speaking of which.. finally remembered to order more printer ink to print out postage.

PLEASE, to everyone... I've met so many great people in such a short time.. well, except for whatshisface.. and I've typed out so many periods.. and I've had some personal crap going on.. but please, seriously.. I've only got to Nate and Pug so far.. I owe bombs and certain sticks to my fellow BOTLs.. and I was fine remembering what and to whom.. at first!

I honestly feel bad because I know there's people wondering if I'm ever going to send them a "XYZ123", but are just too damn nice to say anything. Please pm me what it was, or post it here.. carrier pigeon, whatev.. you will totally make my day by reminding me and I promise I've already started keeping better track on this.

I also know I'm definitely not alone in forgetting to get something out to someone.. this should probably be it's own thread...

You guys get it though, right?

Last edited:
Thanks Chad for thinking of me. Dan, what you said made perfect sense, not "dickish" at all. :)

Rod reached out to me and I will definitley work to help him with his needs. I wouldn't think of it as competition as my apparel and the CP apparel are not mutually exclusive.

Dave