• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Merry Christmas CP

MX

Quietly getting back into the cigar culture.....
Well CP,

It seems that we find ourselves at in the golden hours before Christmas, the last minute, at the buzzer, the final count-down, and so on and so on.

I wanted to take the time, before time runs out, to wish the Cigar Pass Family a heartfelt Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
And, to say thank you for welcoming me into the fold. As the name implies, this is truly is the Internets Friendliest Cigar Community.
I have enjoyed myself the last few months that I have been a member and only hope for the best for you and yours in the years to come.

Rod, thanks for giving me a place to hang my hat, without you I would be lost.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!

Tim

x2!!

I hope all of you enjoy the Holidays in what ever manner you choose to celebrate. I know I'm thankful as well that I found this place. Merry Christmas all!!

Well CP,

It seems that we find ourselves at in the golden hours before Christmas, the last minute, at the buzzer, the final count-down, and so on and so on.

I wanted to take the time, before time runs out, to wish the Cigar Pass Family a heartfelt Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
And, to say thank you for welcoming me into the fold. As the name implies, this is truly is the Internets Friendliest Cigar Community.
I have enjoyed myself the last few months that I have been a member and only hope for the best for you and yours in the years to come.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!

Tim

I'll echo MX and add my wishes for a better, happier, and smokier New Year!

Happy Holidays everyone and from Beth and I, I hope you have a safe and prosperous New Year....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Merry-Christmas-Print-C10113231.jpeg

Merry Christmas to all! :)

x2 - I couldn't have said it better!

I'd also like to duplicate the above mentioned wishes by all and noted I've been here just a few days less than MX. I really enjoy the friendships and comradery here at CP, and if cigars happend to- if we could imagine such a thing, just all of a sudden dissapear from existence- there would still be a great circle of friendships here at this web address. Thanks to all who've helped me here and I wish you all the best of holidays and a GREAT 08!!!!

Dan

I do love it here. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Merry Christmas, and a very healthy New Year to all!

From my family to all of yours, we wish you a very Merry Christmas, and a happy and healthy New Year!!

Bill

Very well said MX, and I know I couldn't have said it as well. So I'll make mine real simple. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!
B