• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Met my first CP member yesterday!

H311oLHD

My girl friend and I were in downtown Chicago for our four year anniversary yesterday and we made it a point to stop into Jack Schwartz. I sent Eric a PM ahead of time tellin him to look out for a young couple on Thursday. After we looked around the shop for awhile Eric approached us and asked if I was...well...me. LOL

It was awesome meeting my first CP member, at such a cool shop! Eric's shop is amazing. It was LOADED (and I cannot stress that word enough) LOADED with amazing cigars, it was like I was living in a dream. They must have had close to 10 boxes of GOFs just sitting there in the humi, 5 boxes of short stories, even more limited edition AF stuff and Opus sets. Everything inside the store was classy as hell. My girl friend and I had a great time just walkin around the shop looking at all the sticks and accessories. She laughed at me a fews...I must have been drooling. :laugh:

Eric was a really cool guy to talk to as well. Unfortunately, we only got to talk for a few minutes because we had to catch our train back to the `burbs. My only regret is not being able to enjoy a cigar together, so Eric, we'll have to do that soon!

I also have to thank Eric for his generosity. He went way way above and beyond to hook me up, the fact that he remembered to say hi, was cool enough. So, THANK YOU ERIC!!! I will make it back to the shop, hopefully in the near future!

My girl friend ended up suprising me and picked up my somewhat light bill at the shop also! My wallet was feeling a bit light from lunch (I guess the Signature Room will do that to you!), so I didn't pick out very many smokes to purchase. My girl friend ended up getting me 2 CAO LX2 Robustos. They've been on my "to try" list since I first heard about them, so I was stoaked to be able to pick these up from Eric (and at a great price too!)

So what I'm really trying to say with this post.....THANK YOU ERIC for adding to a fantastic day in Chicago. It was really great meeting you, and can't wait to visit again!

-Aaron

I've ordered a few things from Eric, a pleasure to deal with.

You could have met a whole bunch of us herfing that eve!

Oh well...

I dropped by Jack Schwartz today and was impressed with their selection!
I had to pick up some of those really expensive Grand Centenarios.
Eric hooked me up!
Thanks man!
The shop is worth a look if you are in Chicago!

-Rob

Oh well...

Eric hooked me up!
Thanks man!

-Rob

Damn! What time did you guys herf Rob? My GF and I had to catch the 4:16 train back home.

Are the grand centenarios the 60 dollar AFs?? Eric filled me in on the story of them, but I'm more impressed w/ the GOFs still :laugh: . I almost wet myself walking into the humi yesterday. By far, the greatest selection of HTF sticks I've ever seen in my short cigar life.

Eric is THE MAN! I can't wait to support Jack Schwartz in the future...looking forward to having a cigar with Eric as well!

-Aaron

Hmmm, I'm gonna have to make a trip up north soon, I'll definitely stop in at Jack Schwartz, sounds awesome!

They're all great guys there at Jack Schwartz. I miss that place.

Oh well...

Eric hooked me up!
Thanks man!

-Rob

Damn! What time did you guys herf Rob? My GF and I had to catch the 4:16 train back home.

Are the grand centenarios the 60 dollar AFs?? Eric filled me in on the story of them, but I'm more impressed w/ the GOFs still :laugh: . I almost wet myself walking into the humi yesterday. By far, the greatest selection of HTF sticks I've ever seen in my short cigar life.

Eric is THE MAN! I can't wait to support Jack Schwartz in the future...looking forward to having a cigar with Eric as well!

-Aaron

We herfed at 5.
So we just missed you guys.

Yep those were them 60 dollar sticks!
I had to do it!
Sungrown baby!

-Rob

Just wanted to say thank you to rob300c and H3110LHD for stopping by the shop. It was a pleasure talking with both of you. Hope you both had a blast in Chicago and a safe trip home. Happy Holidays to everyone.

Eric