• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Met O.J. Simpson last night...

ricmac25

Token Cuban Guy
...while out for a friends birthday. We were hanging out outside of the restaurant waiting for our table and we saw O.J. sitting at this bar. I wasn't going to go say hi or anything but then he pulled out a cigar. My curiosity was killing me. So I walked over and said, I just had to know what cigar you were smoking. He was smoking a Cuban Cohiba. New Band. Not sure what size exactly. We had a quick conversation about cigars and how he only likes cigars if they have a decent draw. His favorites are Romeo y Julieta (Cuban) and Ghurka.

Anyway, I thought it was interesting.

Thats great bro.
It's somthing how too people can get together like they know each just
because of a cigar.

The power of the leaf. :)

OJ is still the best running back to play pro football, IMHO, but he is not someone I would choose to piss off. :)

ricmac25 said:
...while out for a friends birthday. We were hanging out outside of the restaurant waiting for our table and we saw O.J. sitting at this bar. I wasn't going to go say hi or anything but then he pulled out a cigar. My curiosity was killing me. So I walked over and said, I just had to know what cigar you were smoking. He was smoking a Cuban Cohiba. New Band. Not sure what size exactly. We had a quick conversation about cigars and how he only likes cigars if they have a decent draw. His favorites are Romeo y Julieta (Cuban) and Ghurka.
I wonder how he affords the cigars with a $150,000,000 judgment against him. Ah well. Add me to the pile of people who thinks he got away with murder by pandering to the anger of the minorities in the jury pool.

BACCHUS said:
OJ is still the best running back to play pro football, IMHO, but he is not someone I would choose to piss off. :)
Jim Brown? Walter Payton? Barry Sanders? I'd take any of 'em over OJ any day... and I'm living just down the road from the Bills. ;)

moki said:
BACCHUS said:
Jim Brown? Walter Payton? Barry Sanders? I'd take any of 'em over OJ any day... and I'm living just down the road from the Bills. ;)
Now there is some professional post padding!! my hero. i am not worthy.

Well the fact that you lived to post about it tells us your OK. :D You're one of the lucky ones who survived an encounter with OJ SIMPSON. :p Do I think he got away with murder? NO! I KNOW HE GOT AWAY WITH MURDER! :angry:

Toaster said:
Well the fact that you lived to post about it tells us your OK. :D You're one of the lucky ones who survived an encounter with OJ SIMPSON. :p Do I think he got away with murder? NO! I KNOW HE GOT AWAY WITH MURDER! :angry:
Now if you talked to his girlfriend, you both may have gotten a knife in the neck.

I was in LAX in '84(?) and met O.J. Being a Bills fan from the time there was a Bills team it was a big thrill. I'm not sure how I would feel about it today. Considering what he had to work with he might not be the best running back ever but he's certainly in the top 2 or 3. IMO, YMMV.

did he use a bug knife to cut the end of the cigar?
maybe w/ a stabbing motion?
:D

that's coool tho.
if he was smokin' a Cohiba he can't be all that bad.

Allofus123 said:
So did you ask him? :)

I would have had to ask! ;) :sign:
Uuhh, no. I value my life. Whether he did it or not he still looks like he can kick some ass.

Now that yo guys are buddies maybe ya cango golfing but watch out I hear he has a terrible slice :D

I just thought of something, didn't he say he liked Ghurka. Doesn't that have a picture of swords on it. A large knife perhaps, LOL. Hmmm. :lookup:

The first game I ever watched was a Monday nighter with the BILLS way back in '75. Watching OJ was mesmerizing and I wasn't even a fan. At 11 I didn't know squat about the game. I was instantly hooked and instantly a BILLS fan for life. I was crushed when the news hit me about the murders. I have had such mixed emotions about OJ since then it's hard to describe how I feel. He may not be the greatest to ever play his position but there is no denying his talent and accomplishments on the field. He had a combination of speed, power, quickness and explosion that may never be seen again. I was lucky to see him play many, many times and I don't think anyone who has only seen a few highlights can understand how amazing he was. I never saw Jim Brown or Sayers play but since the 70's I'd have pick OJ as the best. I know I'm biased as a BILLS fan but he was the most fun to watch in my lifetime with Eric Dickerson coming a very close second.