• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MiamiCubano

Happy Birthday! We were close eh? I got a feelin' that I'm older though... Hope your day was awesome!! If you were out here You could celebrate at my birthday herf tonight with us... Take care!!
D

Happy Birthday my brother, may you have 100 more.

Happy birthday, MC! Take some time and really enjoy a great stick on that lovely patio.

Happy birthday, brother! May the next year bring you all the happiness and prosperity of all the past combined.

MC - the very best Birthday wishes to a brother of the leaf in every way. Your contributions to this forum add a wealth of experience and quality to the mix; you're a good friend and a very welcome addition to the fold.

Hope you enjoy a day of the best life has to offer; great food, fine beverages, some fantastic smokes, and time with the family..... :cool:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

I think tas has his calendar set up a day in advance :)

Happy B-Day though!!!
Tasman, you live in Texas...errr I think. You are not back in the desert are you or perhaps in Australasia?

Anyhow, today is MC's birthday so have a good one MC.

Brian

Happy Birthday MC, If I know you its gonna be a hell of a day :thumbs:

Brothers, thank you all very much for the birthday wishes and kind words. Did in fact have a hell of a good time, with the little wife taking me away on a surprise trip to one of our get-aways down in the Bahamas. Good and proper "attention" from the wife, great fishing, smokes, libations and food, as always. Just got back and have now been told that we're leaving next week for the Yucatan, Cozumel and Belize for a couple of weeks. So now, gearing up for that. :thumbs:

But thanks again gents...very much appreciate the well wishes.

Damn, I missed this. Happy belated bay bro! Here's to many more bdays and more attention from the wife.

Oooops! Missed it.
Feliz cumpleanos, hermano! Y mucho mas! :thumbs:
(I don't speak Spanish, obviously.)

Brothers, thank you all very much for the birthday wishes and kind words. Did in fact have a hell of a good time, with the little wife taking me away on a surprise trip to one of our get-aways down in the Bahamas. Good and proper "attention" from the wife, great fishing, smokes, libations and food, as always. Just got back and have now been told that we're leaving next week for the Yucatan, Cozumel and Belize for a couple of weeks. So now, gearing up for that. :thumbs:

But thanks again gents...very much appreciate the well wishes.

Ok, who here wants to be MC? God bless you sir!!!

Happy belated Birthday MC! CP would not be the fine plce it is without you. I hope you nubbed a good one.