• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Michael Jackson committed suicide

ohs noes. I heard cardiac arrest!!

Why do they always die in three's?

-Ed
-Farrah
-Micheal

-Crazy!

TMZ is reporting that he is dead. Wow.

I know it is in poor taste to speak ill of the dead, but...

The children of the world can sleep a little bit easier tonight. :whistling:

Still, I think we'll miss him.

Funny thing is, after I heard that Farrah died this morning I said there's going to be a 3rd... Always happens that way, very strange...

Wow, that's some crazy stuff alright. Michael Jackson too? Dang....

Confirmed by the LA times, so now it's not just TMZ and its followers. I haven't heard anything about a suicide, but people don't just slip into coma's.

Crazy...dropping like flies out there. I half wonder if this one was staged. Maybe Michael simply found a way back to the home planet.

Sleeping pills. I'm not surprised. He was a big Marlyn Monroe fan. She took twelve Secobarbitals. I guess his connection wasn't as good.

Doc.

...don't forget that David Carradine wasn't too long ago. So one of these is the odd one out.

Greetings! Gathering from what I have read and heard about Michael Jackson over the years, he had a very problematic and troubled personal life. Years ago, I enjoyed his vocal rendition of the song, "Ben", from the motion picture of the same name. However, I was never a fan. He will be missed by many. Regards, knightlaird

Wasn't a big fan of him as a person but loved his music growing up and still do. God bless him.

As cracked out and just plain weird as the guy has been, you can't deny he's a pop icon. Thriller is a great album.

I was just pumping that Thriller album in the car not too long ago. RIP MJ!!

Not sure how accurate it is, but I heard he took over 24 sleeping pills. Obviously he really wanted to die otherwise he wouldn't have taken so many.

It looks like his death is being confirmed on all the new stations now. It is sad. I wasn't particularly thrilled with some of the things he did, or was accused of doing, but I think we have lost a talented artist.

Art