• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Michael Jackson committed suicide

King of Pop my ass....he's a convicted child molester with serious personal & legal issues that were glossed over due to his celebrity status. Anyone else would be doing hard time in a super max prison.

It will be interesting to see if any of the kids he violated over the years come forward now that he is dead.

A great talent. But a vile human being if he did all that he was supposed to have done with those boys. And if he did in fact commit suicide he's all the more vile. It's bad enough that his own children are going to grow up scarred just from how they seem to have been raised so far. But if he did himself, that's going to compound their screwed up-ness even more. I hope his kids do eventually grow up to be fairly sane.

There is great talent in many forms! Some of them are actaully even decent human beings.

Even with all of the drama in his personal life, he is still a legend and an icon for anyone that grew up in the 80's. I've never understood what happened to him since then, but in a weird way I will miss him. His music was a big part of my early teen years. It does make me wonder what would drive a man who had everything in the world to suicide. RIP Michael.

King of Pop my ass....he's a convicted child molester with serious personal & legal issues that were glossed over due to his celebrity status. Anyone else would be doing hard time in a super max prison.

It will be interesting to see if any of the kids he violated over the years come forward now that he is dead.

Amen.

I think Gary is mad because MJ didn't want to give him his glove

King of Pop my ass....he's a convicted child molester

You sure about that?

Convicted only in the court of public opinion which seems to be all that matters any more. (Not a defense of Michael Jackson, just an observation.)

His music was a large part of my late child and early teen years. I'll always appreciate the music he made during that time.

I feel bad for his family and kids.

I've been watching this all evening and haven't seen anything yet about sleeping pills or suicide. All I've seen so far is that it was a massive heart attack.

Whatever anyone's personal opinion of the man, being that Thriller is the best selling album of all time, he is undoubtedly the king of pop. I think I was influenced as much as or more than anyone by his music. What a sad and tragic life. RIP MJ!

It's funny, when I think about Michael Jackson I almost always go back to that scene in the movie the Three Kings. The one where Mark Wahlberg is captured and his interrogator asks "My main man. Tell me something, OK? What is problem with Michael Jackson?".........

Personally I think he is "dead" just like Tupac is "Dead" Soon we will see many many albums flying off the shelves. Just my opinion don't mean to offend any MJ Lovers! :laugh:

So many comments, so many things I can say... All I know is that the world is a better freakin' place. I don't care whether he was convicted or not in the court of law, so many boys came forward about how he treated them... Where there's smoke, there's fire. You can't make full blown accusations like they made and not have a degree of truth to it. Final justice has been served.

The guy became so deranged, it would be impossible to understand what the hell world he was living in. A combination of whacked-out parents and unfathomable overnight celebrity, confused sexuality and crazy sick amounts of money...

I don't know. I don't really care. Whatever that makes me.

All I actually think of when I hear 'Michael Jackson' is that The Beatles should be in someone else's hands. That sh.t wasn't right.

Enough.

He wasn't a priest. Were talking about a huge name celebrity, who at times has been loaded with cash. Why would someone wait until he was dead?

Whatever anyone's personal opinion of the man, being that Thriller is the best selling album of all time, he is undoubtedly the king of pop. I think I was influenced as much as or more than anyone by his music. What a sad and tragic life. RIP MJ!

Well said. "Thriller" was a massive part of contemporary culture. No public courts of disapproval, no amount of mind-boggling plastic surgery will erase that.

So many comments, so many things I can say... All I know is that the world is a better freakin' place. I don't care whether he was convicted or not in the court of law, so many boys came forward about how he treated them... Where there's smoke, there's fire. You can't make full blown accusations like they made and not have a degree of truth to it. Final justice has been served.

This is somewhat disconcerting coming from a law enforcement officer--not only because of what can be interpreted as disdain for our legal system and the rules we have in place in favor of some sort of public-opinion based, tabloid-fueled mob rule, but because you should be more cognizant than most of just how thorny an issue it is when a child makes accusations due to the possibility of suggestive interviewing techniques and a million other damning influences--to say nothing of the possibility of parents who might have wanted to engineer their way to a windfall settlement in civil court.

Guess what. I don't care.

All I actually think of when I hear 'Michael Jackson' is that The Beatles should be in someone else's hands. That sh.t wasn't right.

Enough.

I just heard, that in part of his will, that upon his death if it happend before Paul's the Beatles stuff was to go back to McCartney....We'll see!!

RIP Michael... :cool:

This is sad news. Michael certainly was an incredible entertainer. I always liked his music and have fond memories of The Jackson 5 all the way through his solo work.

"A, B, C easy as 1, 2, 3..."

Rest in Peace, Michael.

This is somewhat disconcerting coming from a law enforcement officer--not only because of what can be interpreted as disdain for our legal system and the rules we have in place in favor of some sort of public-opinion based, tabloid-fueled mob rule, but because you should be more cognizant than most of just how thorny an issue it is when a child makes accusations due to the possibility of suggestive interviewing techniques and a million other damning influences--to say nothing of the possibility of parents who might have wanted to engineer their way to a windfall settlement in civil court.

Actually Steve, this is an extremely valid point you bring up. I guess I was coming more from a personal view and mindset, all civic duties aside if you will. I value the setup of our justice system completely, as I feel it is meant to bring an unbiased view to humanity's crimes, but nonetheless, as with every form of governing authority, there is still room for personal perspective brought in by the "heads of council" if you will.

Whether Michael was let off by lack of evidence, the promise of money to the victims, or just plain intimidation due to this celebrity status, we'll never get a chance to know. I do want to express that I was only communicating my viewpoint as a private citizen, and am unbiased in my professional conduct. ;)

Damn you Monkey, if you don't have a way with words my brother! :thumbs: