• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Michael Vick Indicted for Dog Fighting!

Before you guys get out the rope, realize that nobody has been found guilty of anything as of yet.

You are correct, nobody has been convicted. The indictment is pretty detailed about the evidence, however. Just the fact that he owned the property and the kennel (pretty indisputable) is enough for me to justify calling him a complete pile of crap. I don't think any reasonable person could honestly believe he had no idea what was going on.

Being involved with a dogfighting ring in ANY capacity is absolutely reprehensible, I don't care who the person is.

Yup

This whole thing just sickens me. I agree with due process, but if he is in fact guilty, he needs to go to jail!

This whole thing sickens me, and I'm typically not one for sensationalist news. Michael Vick has been a name I've heard since he played for VT. The guy was golden, no one could touch him. Same thing happened with his brother. His brother gets busted for underaged sex, drugs, he even stomped a players leg in a game and nobody did anything. "These things happen" I think was what was said. Now we have Vick with an astounding amount of evidence against him, and his school and the organizations which he was a part of are still supporting him. I agree, innocent until proven guilty, but I'd just love to see VT or the Falcons or someone grab some sac and say that if he did it, they will ban his name from every reach they can get at. I seriously doubt this will happen even after a conviction.

On another note, I'm a pretty big dog and animal lover, I have 2 rescue dogs and the thought of someone fighting dogs and killing dogs makes me insane. I would love few things more than to beat the ever loving crap out of someone who intentionally harms animals like that.

With that said, my 2 rescues. MacArthur is the GSD mix, we rescued him from a kill shelter. He had been severely abused, still has the scars and he was very afraid of anyone's hand, most likely from beating. The JRT is Caesar from the same shelter and he also must have had a nasty past. Not quite as severe as Mac's so it would seem, but it doens't matter now becuase they're obedient life loving, playful dogs who wouldn't harm a soul and I couldn't be happier to have them. They're each barely over a year old.

HPIM0153.jpg

Ya know what is refreshing?

There is a forum where the opinion of a idiotic thug is unanimous or very close to it! I really enjoyed reading the responses here!

Make an example out of him, throw him in prison for the maximum time and see if he is fast enough to run from all his new boyfriends!

In the 7th grade, I made some crabs fight on the beach. I wanted to cook them but that was the next best thing I could think of. A slippery slop it can be...

Not to jump to conclusions or anything but Michael Vick is simply a thug. If he goes to jail, I would tell him to make sure his corn rows don't hang down too far because somebody might get the idea to make use of them as handlebars.

Was listening to the AM today and there are many out there who are now claiming this is a "race-based" prosecution of Vick. Um, yeah...

This guy is a complete and total piece of sh*t from what I've read thus far. Whatever he gets, it will be far too good for him, and far better than he afforded to, or allowed to happen to, those dogs.