• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Michiganders?

H. Vachon

King of the Hobo Hut
Where are my fellow Michiganders at? I can’t be the only one here.

I'm a Michigander in recovery. Kind of...
How far along are you in the recovery program? It had been five years since I said, ‘ope’.. but the other day I let a ‘ope, sorry, gonna sneak right past ya there’ slip in the grocery store so I had to turn in my milestone coins.

How far along are you in the recovery program? It had been five years since I said, ‘ope’.. but the other day I let a ‘ope, sorry, gonna sneak right past ya there’ slip in the grocery store so I had to turn in my milestone coins.
Was never there long enough to pick up the language. Did pick up an unfortunate Loins problem though.

Originally a Michiganian (figured I'd start the debate), but I've been in Colorado since '92. I lived in Royal Oak, Woodhaven, Detroit and Pinckney. Like Smellysell I have a Lions problem...and Tigers.

Originally a Michiganian (figured I'd start the debate), but I've been in Colorado since '92. I lived in Royal Oak, Woodhaven, Detroit and Pinckney. Like Smellysell I have a Lions problem...and Tigers.

I spent summers with my grandparents at Silver Lake.

I’m sorry for you fellow Lions fans for these past few weeks... It’s been rough, hopefully we kick it back into gear!

I’m sorry for you fellow Lions fans for these past few weeks... It’s been rough, hopefully we kick it back into gear!
"Back into gear"? Unless you go way back, I don't know that the Lions were ever in gear. Maybe Sims and Sanders era.

Referring to earlier this season. They had a decent start all things considered.