• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MiCubanos

CD

These are available as closeout specials from a couple of our favorite mail order suppliers. I bought a box of robustos a couple of months ago for &#3629.MiCubanos is a Nicaraguan puro with a dark, oily EMS wrapper. The smokes are strong and flavorful. The first one I smoked was plugged up but I have had several since and they have been great. I think they benefited from a little bit of age (looks like they already had some age on them though).Definitely a good smoke for the price. Not the most refined stick you will ever have but they are very satisfying.

MiCubanos get a lot of brick bats thrown at them on the various BBS's, but i like them too. they have the flavor to back up their strength. i just make sure i have something appropriate to drink when i'm smoking one. it's a good deal.

MiCubanos have always been one of my favorites. No pretense about this cigar. Staightforward cigar. Hits you like a ton of bricks and gives you a major @&#36&#36 kicking.