• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Middle of the road humidor

BlindedByScience said:

I do have an M-Plus Aristocrat and, like BBS, love mine and would buy another in a heartbeat if needed.  I know they are worth every penny and that the humidification works perfectly.  Additionally, and one of the main reasons I support Aristocrat Humidors, is the level of customer service you get in purchasing the piece.  Not only was I impressed with the level of customization and personalization....but every time I call Aristocrat Humidors, the man himself picks up the phone....every.....damn......time.

....this.  Besides best in class cabinetry and humidification, Staebell humidors come with Bob Staebell, one of if not the best guy in the business.  Bob is a great guy, easy to work with, easy to get on the phone.  Hard to put a price on that.

I'm sure Avallo products are nice, high quality cabinets.  But, they don't come with Bob..... :cool:

With an accumonitor, you dont even need a bob to support it.  It just works perfectly out of the box =)

Peterk814 said:

I do have an M-Plus Aristocrat and, like BBS, love mine and would buy another in a heartbeat if needed.  I know they are worth every penny and that the humidification works perfectly.  Additionally, and one of the main reasons I support Aristocrat Humidors, is the level of customer service you get in purchasing the piece.  Not only was I impressed with the level of customization and personalization....but every time I call Aristocrat Humidors, the man himself picks up the phone....every.....damn......time.

....this.  Besides best in class cabinetry and humidification, Staebell humidors come with Bob Staebell, one of if not the best guy in the business.  Bob is a great guy, easy to work with, easy to get on the phone.  Hard to put a price on that.

I'm sure Avallo products are nice, high quality cabinets.  But, they don't come with Bob..... :cool:

With an accumonitor, you dont even need a bob to support it.  It just works perfectly out of the box =)

Be aware - Bob now has his own product made for humidification.

He used 'Habitat Monitor' out of Essex, MA.

AND anyone can buy one from them. 

In all honesty - I've always wanted a Vigilant humidor. 

The product, design and system all seem fantastic. Just $$$$$. 

grateful1 said:

Be aware - Bob now has his own product made for humidification.
He used 'Habitat Monitor' out of Essex, MA.
AND anyone can by one from them. 
In all honesty - I've always wanted a Vigilant humidor. 
The product, design and system all seem fantastic. Just $$$$$.

Looks good

Ok so which Is It ?
accumonitor, or Bob Staeball, this is interesting I currently have a thermoelectric cooler and want to add active humi.
Avallo Accumonitor beleieves I dont require one for the size of my cooler.
Bob says I do.
PLus I have beads and bovedas at the moment in the small wineador just upgraded to a bigger unit.
measurements: 47'H 23'W 24'D

Any help would be most appreciated