• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mild and CREAMY

Maduro_man0518

I enjoy a good Maduro however I am looking for recommendation for a mild to medium body cigar with a delicious CREAMY profile (Maduro not necessary).

Not the profile I chase, but the good news is we have several retailers that support CP and I'm sure would put a sampler together for you if you asked. Check out the retailers in that forum, and you may find a new favorite.

Try anything with a CT. shade wrapper

Doc

I agree with Doc -- time to move away from the maduro and sample some different Connecticuts.

As BBS mentioned, this is not my typical cigar profile that I seek out, but I do occasionally seek it out. If you get a chance to try “Tiff” from the Tatuaje Skinny Monsters line, I think you’ll find the exact profile you’re after. There are obviously a huge number of sticks that share that profile, but this one happens to be my favorite.

Try a Cattle Baron cigar. I think that they are pretty decent, and are reasonably priced. They are owned by a rancher from near here, and are obscure because they are a small company. If you want to try one, but can not find any, let me know, and we can try to work something out.

Regius Exclusivo USA Blue labels are pretty good for that - loved those when I first started with cigars!