• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mileage Contest - Winner and Pictures!

Tall Paul said:
Your not driving any Miles you are driving Kilometers!

I hear that they import miles over there just for us Americans.  They're pretty pricey though.

Thanks for the contest.

1200 klometers, 350 euros and you in Madrid.

JHolmes763 said:
No trick questions, btw. Miles, euro, city... one winner. :)
Good to know. Thought Paul won.

666 miles. 55 euro. Barcelona.

475 Miles
65 Euro
Bilbao

Thank you for the contest and enjoy your vacation.

Family and I made it back fine. Back to work tomorrow... last day to get your guesses in. :)

Well, total miles was 1751.5, so the (first) guess of 1700 was closest without going over.

ilikefishes said:
1,700 miles, 250 euros and Barcelona. Thanks for the contest.

Congrats, man. PM me your address. :) Tolls banked in at 192.6 euro, mostly in France. So, you missed that one... but we'll see... :whistling:

We stayed in Tossa de Mar, a little beach town about 100km north of Barcelona. It was a great little town. A little touristy, but it was before the really busy season, so it was nice. The weather was nearly perfect... apparently there are still places where the sun can shine for multiple days in a row. We had planned trips to Barcelona and the surrounding area, but once we got there and parked the car, it never moved for the entire week. Enjoyed some decent beers (it's no Belgium) and some good smokes, of course. It was a little chilly at night sitting up on the roof patio, but I suffered through it. :D

Here are some pics to drool over.

View from the rooftop balcony on the place we rented.
gallery_3866_1739_92429.jpg

View down to the beach with a boat coming in for a landing.
gallery_3866_1739_60038.jpg

View down on the city from farther up the seaside cliffs above the town.
gallery_3866_1739_120101.jpg

View of the old town medieval castle walls, dating from around the 12th century (present look is 14th century).
gallery_3866_1739_29886.jpg

Tossa de Mar at night.
gallery_3866_1739_10374.jpg

Looks like a great trip!!
Thanks again for the contest.

@ilikefishes, congrats!!

Great pictures......

I know you enjoyed yourself.......immensely!

cookie_1978 said:
Thanks for the contest.  

1,246 miles
246 Euro
Madrid
If your cheating your doing it wrong... Lol contest is done look a few posts back.

Paul

Congrats Kendall!

Thanks for the contest,
Paul

Looks like a great trip. Thanks for the contest.

Congrats Kendal.