• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Min Ron Nee's New set of books $5,000.00

llyako, it seems that you are very well read when it comes to Min Ron Nee's literature as most of your posts are in these threads. However, us regular poor smokers do like to read introductions of new members so that we can get to know them a bit brother. Glad to have you here but how about a little intro here:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/forum/34-introduce-yourself-here/

Also I wasn't sure if you took Tom & MMM's advice about contacting an ISOM cigar connoisseur in NYC but if you didn't yet - contact whylieineedacigar (Michael). He is a great guy, lives in NYC and would love to sit down with you over some good smokes and whiskey to discuss cigars.  :thumbs:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/75457-looking-for-isom-cigar-connoisseur-in-nyc/

Ilyako said:
Images in the article show that this book is a rare work of art. It's made extremely beautiful. Lush edition, special bamboo case , probably on the best paper ever. It's like rare special edition humidor with cigars. In collectible items price has no upper limit. It's not for education of a regular poor smoker with a very limited income.
From Min Ron Nee book itself -- earlier in cigar boxes real gold leaf was used in lithography , it was not cheap and was not intended for regular poor smokers.
I am glad that this beautiful book will be printed.
But for myself personally, in my humble experience , I used to collect art books in certain field. They just sit in book case , you ll never open them again. I stopped .
Will be I able to afford this book , probably I will. Will I bye it, probably not. You look at this once and you never open it again.
And for information on cuban cigars first and second edition are on the market for affordable price. Not much new important information will be in the new edition. Especially on the aged cigars. Market did not changed that much. Cigar business is a very slow business.
If you ve read Min Ron Nee , you ll know what I am talking about. He is very reserved with passing judgement on new cigars , he ll wait like a decade.

Light this! said:

llyako, it seems that you are very well read when it comes to Min Ron Nee's literature as most of your posts are in these threads. However, us regular poor smokers do like to read introductions of new members so that we can get to know them a bit brother. Glad to have you here but how about a little intro here:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/forum/34-introduce-yourself-here/

Also I wasn't sure if you took Tom & MMM's advice about contacting an ISOM cigar connoisseur in NYC but if you didn't yet - contact whylieineedacigar (Michael). He is a great guy, lives in NYC and would love to sit down with you over some good smokes and whiskey to discuss cigars.  :thumbs:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/75457-looking-for-isom-cigar-connoisseur-in-nyc/

Images in the article show that this book is a rare work of art. It's made extremely beautiful. Lush edition, special bamboo case , probably on the best paper ever. It's like rare special edition humidor with cigars. In collectible items price has no upper limit. It's not for education of a regular poor smoker with a very limited income.
From Min Ron Nee book itself -- earlier in cigar boxes real gold leaf was used in lithography , it was not cheap and was not intended for regular poor smokers.
I am glad that this beautiful book will be printed.
But for myself personally, in my humble experience , I used to collect art books in certain field. They just sit in book case , you ll never open them again. I stopped .
Will be I able to afford this book , probably I will. Will I bye it, probably not. You look at this once and you never open it again.
And for information on cuban cigars first and second edition are on the market for affordable price. Not much new important information will be in the new edition. Especially on the aged cigars. Market did not changed that much. Cigar business is a very slow business.
If you ve read Min Ron Nee , you ll know what I am talking about. He is very reserved with passing judgement on new cigars , he ll wait like a decade.

I'm down with that. Just make sure to bring me one of those new Min Ron Nee's books so that I can trade you a 5er of Costa Rican cigars for it.