• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mini HeRF with Mark

CgarDan

Took a drive to meet a local BOTL @Jared Nomack

Mark knows how to entertain👍 I was greeted with some amazing sammiches a bottle of primo Japanese whisky and a care package of cigars. And that’s just for starters. We went to an amazing lounge with mellow jazz and great atmosphere. As we are about to leave I ask the manager for the tab and he tells me it is already taken care of.

All I can say is thank you sir. Once again I am completely amazed by the generosity of people on this board

Saturday VHERFs are amazing but there is nothing better than sharing some smokes with great company in person

Next time - my house we can smoke by the pool and grill some steaks 👍

Pool? You didn't mention that part. Come back, I have more cigars....

Great way to spend a Friday (or any) afternoon, thanks for coming up from the City. Look forward to more visits. We don't have a pool but I'm sure my daughter will be happy to spray you with the hose (based on past experience).

I always thought his name was Jared! 😂

This... is Jared Nomack.

Pool? You didn't mention that part. Come back, I have more cigars....

Great way to spend a Friday (or any) afternoon, thanks for coming up from the City. Look forward to more visits. We don't have a pool but I'm sure my daughter will be happy to spray you with the hose (based on past experience).

This... is Jared Nomack.

Ahh, I only ever saw the first one, and never got into those comics.