• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Miss Teen USA hopeful

LOL.

It's only painful if you turn the sound on. I'd hit it...with a book.

What the fuck was she even trying to say- that Iraq needs to give US children maps :sign: :laugh:

I think she needs to buy a map - probably cant even locate North Carolina on a map.

Too funny! "We need to give the Iraqi children maps so they can teach us how to use them..." or " I am apparently one of the group who doesn't know where the US is, because I just get paid to look good!" :sign:

I'd hit it.

Not without muzzling it first, I wouldn't.

"Oh, D'popsicle, ram your tiny soft French Poodle into my cold, slimy chocolate ship!" just wouldn't work for me.

Muzzle it, then hit it, I say.

I do feel sorry for this gal though. She's the laughing stock of the entire computer literate English-speaking world today.

I'd hit it.

Not without muzzling it first, I wouldn't.

"Oh, D'popsicle, ram your tiny soft French Poodle into my cold, slimy chocolate ship!" just wouldn't work for me.

Muzzle it, then hit it, I say.

I do feel sorry for this gal though. She's the laughing stock of the entire computer literate English-speaking world today.

Luckily for her, the majority of her fan-base is not included in that elite club.

Its shocking that she was allowed to even progress this far.

I'm pretty sure she's better horizontally than vertically..

Wow.......too much semen intake really does deteriorate the brain, doesn't it?

Sorry, that was completely uncalled for.

I think what she was trying to say was that if the Iraqs and the South Africas, such as, were able to have maps, then the US Americans that couldn't have maps, such as, would be able to locate them on it... but thats just her personal opinion...

LMFAO reading this thread! :laugh:

mac

Now, for a second, I thought perhaps she used the term U.S. Americans so as to now use the ever so slightly un-PC term "Americans" to describe US citizens only, where the Americas really includes more than just the USA. In retrospect, I think she does not know about other American countries like portugal and latin america, such as, and just said US Americans because she is dumber than a box of rocks.

I'm proud to come from the same country as this brave young woman. The developmentally challenged should have every right to compete in the Teen USA competition. Such as. If Iraqies had and South Africans and such as more pageants and US americans maps are learning educationaly here, then WORLD PEACE.

I had to watch it again. Oh my....

None of ya could get laid on a bus full of whores with a handful of hundreds!!!