• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Miss Teen USA hopeful

None of ya could get laid on a bus full of whores with a handful of hundreds!!!

Using Miss So Carolina logic. Why would the whores have handfulls of hundreds?

This girls is stoooopid!!

I'd like to hear some MattR commentary on the subject, it's always poetic.

Question: Recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can't locate the US on a world map, why do you think this is?

"I personally believe, that, US Americans are unable to do so because that some people out there in our nation don't have maps and uh I believe that our education like such as South Africa and uh the Iraq everywhere like such as and I believe that they should uh our education over here in the US should help the US, or uh should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future"

I looked dumb on video....Now it REALLY looks dumb....that is one dumb broad. I feel sorry for her trainer.

Oh my GOD! Whoever hits that, WRAP THAT WRASCAL! She should NOT reproduce!

I just read this morning that this girl released a statement defending herself, saying that she misunderstood the question and lost her train of thought.

I just read this morning that this girl released a statement defending herself, saying that she misunderstood the question and lost her train of thought.

Isn't that exactly what we all thought happened? She misunderstood a PAINFULLY simple question. Then, she not only lost her train of thought, she firebombed the station!

Wait, with unlimited time to fomulate her answer....this is what she came up with....

"I would love to re-answer that question," Upton said. "Well personally, my friends and I, we know exactly where the United States is on our map. I don't know anyone else who doesn't. And if the statistics are correct, I believe there should be more emphasis on geography."

Wow. Blows me away.
Then she says "I mage a mistake...I'm human." Sweetness, that's debateable. I'd still hit it.

Ah come on, the poor girl was just caught off guard!

Answer me this......who would you vote for in an election where her and Hillary Clinton were the two choices?

See she's not so bad afterall!

Answer me this......who would you vote for in an election where her and Hillary Clinton were the two choices?

Hmmmm....well, she'd make for an easier to watch state of the union address....as long as the sound was off. Our enemies couldn't possible bomb us...they'd be laughing too hard.

Either would be an improvement too so that's a plus!

Sorry! That one sweet looking young lsdy, did she say something? :rolleyes:

For some reason, it reminds me of the now famous Bushism: "Fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

Question: Recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can't locate the US on a world map, why do you think this is?

"I personally believe, that, US Americans are unable to do so because that some people out there in our nation don't have maps and uh I believe that our education like such as South Africa and uh the Iraq everywhere like such as and I believe that they should uh our education over here in the US should help the US, or uh should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future"

I see nothing wrong with this answer. Exactly as I would have answered. :thumbs:

But guys...

SC.jpg

and

upton-366_fs.jpg

How can you argue with anything this young woman says?

^^^^ I just looked at those pictures and even I forgot where the USA was on the map.

And this is the generation that will be taking care of some of us?

Nice looker though. ;)