• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MLB 13 Run Pool Year VI Now Full!

Yea? Do we send him some toilet paper and Clorox wipes?

He gets nothing from me until I see some nice bourbon at my front door or this wine that I’ve been hearing about.

What is happening here? Presumably I owe someone some cigars, and I don’t like the feeling I’m not living up to my side of a bargain.

Ok, so it looks like these are the winners:

1st Team to get all 14 scores receives winnings of 36 cigars - @Brickhouse
2nd Team to get all 14 scores 18 cigars - @CigSid
3rd Team to get all 14 scores 12 cigars - @Maduro Clint
4th Team to get all 14 scores cigars - golfgar

Since the entry fee was 3 cigars for each slot and we'll each be sending the winnings directly to the winner, I adjusted the above to accommodate those winners keeping their entry fee and Larry's winnings as well. I tried to make sure nobody was having to send winnings to 2 different people. If any of you think this needs to be adjusted, please post on this thread.

This is how it's going to pay out, each winner will receive 6 cigars from those listed by their name:

Brickhouse - bfreebern, @tone-ny , @drunkfish3 , @grateful1 , @Tall Paul , @smellysell
CigSid - @thinde , @ironpeddler , @modo22
Maduro Clint - @Bsneed51 , @Gavin

Any questions/concerns, voice it now.

Wow, I got 2nd place? That's amazing!

Well done Wyatt!!

I thought this was scrubbed all together. Did all teams play their 60 games? I am fine sending Bill cigars if continuing this was the majority, but I was not paying that close of attention.

Since the entry fee was 3 cigars for each slot and we'll each be sending the winnings directly to the winner, I adjusted the above to accommodate those winners keeping their entry fee and Larry's winnings as well. I tried to make sure nobody was having to send winnings to 2 different people. If any of you think this needs to be adjusted, please post on this thread.

This is how it's going to pay out, each winner will receive 6 cigars from those listed by their name:

Brickhouse - bfreebern, @tone-ny , @drunkfish3 , @grateful1 , @Tall Paul , @smellysell

I'm good with this. Wyatt shoot me your address.

@CigSid , congratulations, DC# 9505 5124 5076 1006 4871 11