• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Model

Saw this the other day.

Hope she got a bunch of $$$.

If not...she's a thrill seeker...and I'm always a 'thrill'! :D

We had to change the gearbox on a cooling tower on the tallest building in Houston....so we're on the roof, on top of the cooling tower, and standing on a ladder, just so we could use a chain hoist to snatch the gear box out of the tower.
That was cool as shit, but it didn't feel high because I wasn't able to look over the edge.
The journeymen I was helping talked me into looking over the edge of the roof. You had to climb up and peer over the ledge of the parapet. Just about the time my eye made it over the edge they thought it would be a good idea to grab me by the belt and act like they were going to send me over the edge. I was not amused. :eek:

We did, however, take our boots off and made "footprints" on the outer edge of that parapet to mess with the building engineers. :D

what these crazies did in the vid above is just one sweaty palm's slip away from death.

I own a commercial window cleaning company and have guys going over the edge every day, but with safety harnesses and chairs to repel down the building, and while I have been on the roof of some of the tallest buildings in STL I have never gone "over the edge". I wonder what kind of hold harmless they had to sign, if any in Dubai.

I own a commercial window cleaning company and have guys going over the edge every day, but with safety harnesses and chairs to repel down the building, and while I have been on the roof of some of the tallest buildings in STL I have never gone "over the edge". I wonder what kind of hold harmless they had to sign, if any in Dubai.

It almost seemed like they did it without permission....

No-fucking-way-gif.gif