• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Modest Haul Today

MartyMcFly

Well after about a four month hiatus from smoking and the boards I am proudly back on track! I've been very busy these past few months and unfortunately I wasn't making time for myself to enjoy cigars and CP, but that is all in the past as I just got back from my local B&M with a couple fresh sticks to get me started again. Glad to be back and just for kicks here is what I picked up.

Picture003-1.jpg

and for some reason I like this pic too...
Picture005.jpg

Nice score, you'll love that 88. Welcome back by the way.

Nice haul. Just ordered myself some of those ~88~ and La Riqueza. The small ring gauge Illusione are hard to beat. Will be interesting to see how the larger ring gauges are. :)

I just love that HoyoDeMonte / Tradicion. It's a great stick and the price is so,so right.

Welcome back! That 88 is very nice & the La Req is top notch!! So are you going to post pics of what you'll be smoking tomorrow? :whistling: :laugh:

That's one tasty line up. Which one you smoke first and which is last ?

That's one tasty line up. Which one you smoke first and which is last ?

I am most intrigued by the La Riquza so that will most likely get torched tomorrow afternoon, and as for the last....it will probably be the HDM Dark Sumatra