• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Moment of silence

My dog is going in tuesday to get balls cut off, I looked at Wilkeys link for fake ones and have decited.........if the dog can come up with the money I'll get him a fake set :laugh:

Why would anybody want to do that?

Just checkin the poor guy out, almost looks like they left one in there....

Oh well he seems fine, I guess we will find out on the follow up visit.

Unless you are planning on breeding your dog, you should get him/her fixed, there's simply no question about it.

I've worked at a few animal shelters, people who don't fix their dogs are being irresponsible, unless they are breeding 'em.

Besides, you can always get him a pair of these: http://neuticles.com/

Well I never did breed any of my dogs that weren't fixed, that doesn't make me irresponsible.

I am smooth blown away. Prosthetic testicles. I am just fcking speechless. I read the link and kept waiting for a punchline. Then I got to where it said where you will soon be able to get a custom-sized pair of UltraPlus, featuring ScarRetard (almost a punchline. damn.) and Epididymis for $1,799 for a set. One pair. That's Eight Hundred Ninety-Nine Dollars and Fifty Cents Each. Now that's funny! Wow. ya learn something every day.

On the neutering - yeah, it is the responsible thing to do. I think there's a health advantage too - like, he'll be less likely to contract (prostrate?) cancer.

heh. neuticles.

Update, well I got home thursday night, and the poor guy's sack was the size of a softball.... Guess it got infected, o now the poor guy has a monster sack with no nuts and has to wear a lampshade to boot... Poor fella

Hope he is better. Doesn't sound like he had a fun trip to the vet. :0