• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Monrovia Doubletree?

Is anyone going to be there for this one? I may just go to the Big Easy instead. ???

Is anyone going to be there for this one? I may just go to the Big Easy instead. ???

Are you getting together at the DoubleTree tonight? Matt where are you staying now, PM me if you can... :thumbs:

Hey fellas......I can't make it tonight but me and Adrian have some business to conduct and thought we could handle it at the Double Tree next Thursday (12th). Can everyone make it then?

Ok, tonight sounds pretty quiet so I'm going to be sitting out. I expect I'll see you all there next Thursday! :thumbs:

Adrian - PM sent. I'm back in the San Fernando Valley for now.

As I told Matt, I'm planning on showing up next Thursday (12th). Hope to see you guys there!

my schedule allowed me to make it tonight, was thinking about taking the bike, but damn is it f@cking cold!

I'll try for next week.

Sounds like fun ( would be my first herf) :) I will try to make it on the 12th. Thanks for the info Jeff

Great group tonight! I'd say about a dozen peeps. It was really nice to meet all of you, hope this turns into a regular group. Maybe some pic to follow from several amateur photographers.

Thanks all!

D

I did not make it home until 12:15.
Very good herf tonight, fun as always.

gallery_4231_930_71085.jpg

gallery_4231_930_59397.jpg

gallery_4231_930_27723.jpg

gallery_4231_930_31804.jpg

gallery_4231_930_79892.jpg

gallery_4231_930_12285.jpg

I had a blast last night! Seriously, I know it gets said often here at CP, but the generosity of the members here was quite overwhelming last night. I still don't know what to say. You guys are true BOTL! Can't wait till the next herf!

Just ordered a 15-count Xikar herfador. Hopefully I get it before the next herf!

First off it was an awsome Herf and we were a few key members from a complete So Cal Herf crew. It was very reminicent of the Matt Denny's Herf's that came up several times throughout the night :laugh:. Meeting some newer members and catching up with some older one's (in tenure ;)) was awsome.

Having Sean in attendance made it really cool, hope you had a good time Sean and we hope to see you again soon. :thumbs:

We should be seeing more of each other now that the weather is getting a little nicer. Geoff and Rod were missed hope to see you fellas soon.

Its been a long time fellas.....Damn I miss these things!!!! Looks like a blast!!!!! I may just have to show up one night.....