• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MONTEFORTUNA JANUARY SALES!

rafamf

Hello Guys,

Happy new year to you all!

Here at Montefortuna we are very excited for this 2020 and all of the great releases that are expected from Habanos.

In the meantime we have on sale some great cigars at amazing prices!

Hello Guys,

Happy new year to you all!

Here at Montefortuna we are very excited for this 2020 and all of the great releases that are expected from Habanos.

In the meantime we have on sale some great cigars at amazing prices!

It been two months, no cigars. Why does it take so long for your company to answer emails? I ordered on Thanksgiving of last year. Why did the address to your company change to Hong Kong?

Hope this gets resolved quickly in your favor. Keep us informed.
Hello,

I am not aware of the issue, could you PM me your order number, or email us, we always reply to all of our email. I am also responsive here so anything you need you can always send me a PM :)

It finally arrived. I know that the shipping problems were not your fault. Sorry again for being a hot head, I've worked for the government enough that I should have known that they were the ones behind the all the issues. I will make another purchase from your company in the next couple of months as a show of good faith in your company. Thanks for your patience.

It finally arrived. I know that the shipping problems were not your fault. Sorry again for being a hot head, I've worked for the government enough that I should have known that they were the ones behind the all the issues. I will make another purchase from your company in the next couple of months as a show of good faith in your company. Thanks for your patience.
No need to apologize! Happy you have them and hope you enjoy them :D

Hello,

We are very sorry for this, there where restrictions to ship to China as per the current pandemic. We are doing our best to get it to you. Alternatively we can offer a refund if you wish, not sure why this is posted on our sales, when you have been in contact with us over email.

Hello,

We are very sorry for this, there where restrictions to ship to China as per the current pandemic. We are doing our best to get it to you. Alternatively we can offer a refund if you wish, not sure why this is posted on our sales, when you have been in contact with us over email.

I'm confused......I thought this was resolved.

I'm confused......I thought this was resolved.
Hello,

The comment I was replying to got deleted! That is why it looks like I am referencing the previous one.
Yes Dementis Vir’s issue was solved a long time ago and he is a happy (or so I believe lol) customer with us!

Hello,

The comment I was replying to got deleted! That is why it looks like I am referencing the previous one.
Yes Dementis Vir’s issue was solved a long time ago and he is a happy (or so I believe lol) customer with us!
Yes. The ridiculous hold up was USPS's fault. I am happy with MF, and still use them.

We have a tradition in our family - we always skip Black Friday and try to buy gifts after it's over. Then there aren't as many lines, and it's possible to go shopping without the crowds. My daughter watches online shopping news in advance and we plan the budget, but we still manage to get some discounts. And every year before Christmas my daughter finds some stores and discounts there to surprise us. She has coupons prepared all the time. It is an annual surprise, and we also want to give our daughter a gift that she does not know about (we do not want her to find out about discounts somewhere).

Last edited: