• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

More Opus X on ebay

I don't know why everyone is so worried about the price. I mean, he is throwing in FREE SHIPPING, which probably accounts for the price that high over MSRP.....

ALostTexan

LOL! As longa s shipping is from the Crab Nebula, I imagine you are right!

OK, here's the best part. I went ahead and sent him some honest questions about his auctions, but he recognized my user id and answered back with all kinds of profanities. So now he's been reported to ebay for sending me threatening and abusive emails!

Ebay will not care, just as long as he is paying his bills. Just like all the other fakes that they are selling.

Really? They seem to pull a lot of cigar auctions once they are brought to their attention.

If you guys have a link that you are willing to let someone know about as to where to get these cigars at a normal price......then send it to the high bidder.....chances are they will see their folly and retract their bid.....then when another bidder takes his place...send the link....have fun with it lol.....you can make it a ummmm hobby!!

His third strike:

Ashton VSG Spellbound

Even too lazy to describe why this thing box is unique...but rather gives the sizes of the sticks, which you would never know if you are to keep the box locked away.

Well... I wasn't able to get the other ones pulled, but a listing of "Ashton VSG, NOT OPUS X" is keyword spamming and it was reported as such!!!
:sign:

Jim

If anyone else wants to report to these to eBay, go to this link:
eBay Report Tobacco Listing
and paste in these numbers!
6272129187 , 6272135042 , 6272141128 , 6273598071

Is there an easy way to create a new ebay account so I can bid all of his auctions up high then not pay, but not screw myself. My concern is that ebay would recognize the ip address and screw up my real account.

Is there an easy way to create a new ebay account so I can bid all of his auctions up high then not pay, but not screw myself. My concern is that ebay would recognize the ip address and screw up my real account.
I don't think so. About 5 years when I joined I had to give them a credit card number. I wouldn't feel comfortable violating the law when they have my cc number.

Interesting idea.
Have him mail it to my address "by accident."

Of course, assuming that this would be fraud, and therefore illegal--and if ebay would pursue such behavior--I think by posting on a public forum you just exposed yourself, and should not pursue this "screw job."

That would not be cool dude, not at all.Even though this guy is gouging what you are proposing here is badly against the law not to mention immoral.You cant justify breaking the law because this guy is a creep.

I'm not saying I'm going to steal his product. If he has a clue at all he doesn't ship without payment. This way none of his auctions get won by any real people.

Several radio stations, actually, do this on a regular basis. If you can get enough people bidding fast and furiously, once the auction hits $100,000, Ebay will pull it. One of the local morning idiot shows here will "spotlight" an auction and encourage their listeners to bid on it. They pride themselves on how fast they can get an auction pulled.

Not saying that I condone this behavior but have heard it work "on air" several times, I don't think you need to register a credit card as a buyer, but know you need to as a seller.

Several radio stations, actually, do this on a regular basis. If you can get enough people bidding fast and furiously, once the auction hits $100,000, Ebay will pull it. One of the local morning idiot shows here will "spotlight" an auction and encourage their listeners to bid on it. They pride themselves on how fast they can get an auction pulled.

My luck, we will all decide to do this tomorrow and the final bid will close at $99,997 with me being stuck with a very expensive box of cigars.

Well guys not meaning to cut this thread short but i got most of his, and a few others, items pulled for violation of ebay policy...i played dumb in an email to him and he replyed with the sort of response ebay doesn't like...little twit

ROTFLMFAO!! :laugh:

I sent this guy a nice little pm and he kindly responded.

"you give free people a bad name. simple principle moron. you want it, you buy it. kind of like paying $1 for a bottle of freaking water. is that a rip off? you can get that for FREE from your sink, but people buy it. I am not forcing anyone to buy my cigars. I am giving them the OPPORTUNITY to do so. You should not be a communist pig and give them the same OPPORTUNITY to buy them, IF THEY PLEASE!! YOU ARE A HOLIER THAN THOU JERK!!!"

:sign:

I couldn't find his auctions anywhere though... ???

Brandon

Congrats to all, your friend and mine, literary genius and entrepreneur pogey1331 - has been officially removed from eBay...no more over priced cigars from this buffoon! I sent him an email via eBay asking where his product went b/c I was interested (salt- wound)...little much?

Who is the masked man behind RCSLW?
Are you a newbie, a cper who seeks anonymity, or Pogey him/herself?

With multiple users complaining to Ebay, I would like to think this was a cpass collaborate effort of sticking it to the little guy.

Down with Private Entrepreneurship!

<before you jump on me, that is sarcasm, I too hate gougers...>

Whose next? BP, Exxon or Texaco?