• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

More Sad news

ParaGod

Semper Fi
I just found out this morning, that our brotherhood of EMS has lost more friends and colleagues. Last nite we lost a helicopter that was responding to a inter facility transfer when it crashed into a mountain. These brothers and sisters are known and will be sorely lost. I am heartsick at there deaths and even thou we live with the possibility of this occuring everyday, it is always a bitter pill to swallow. I knew and worked with these people, and my thoughts go out to the families. :( :( :(

News link

a very sad day indeed. My thoughts and prayers are with all of their friends and families.

That's terrible news PG :(
My thoughts go out to their friends and families as well and we all appreciate the work you do and risks you take in your line of work.

:( :( :( :( :(

My thoughts and prayers shall go out to the Men and Women on that were on that Hellicopter and thier Famillies.

Phil

PG, I am heartsick about this.

One of our nurses that comes to Guyana and works with us each year is a Nurse on a Helicopter in California. I am praying she is safe. And I am also praying for the familes of those who are lost.

Thank you for passing this information along.

Yours,
STEVE

I just got the names of the crew.

Pilot Art Gotisar, and flight nurses Kelly Bates and Diane Codding :( :( :(

Tragic news to say the least PG! :(

The family and friends of each member of that crew will certainly be in my prayers.

May they rest in peace.

Sorry Micheal,
Prayers for all, and With 2 brothers on the fire dept, I know all is a lot of folks that care for them. :( Give your daughter a hug, and a special prayer for the fact that you are safe ;)

Mike, my prayers are with their families. It's always tragic, especially at this time. God Bless.

Here in NY, we lost a 2 year veteran, father of 2, last week in a commercial structure fire. It never seems to end......

Terrible news, PG. I am very sorry to hear it. I wish you and their families the very best through this horrible, trying time.

That's terrible news especially during the holiday season.

The saying, "So others may live" comes to mind but it never makes the loss any easier.

My prayers go out to our fallen heros, their family and friends.

AJ

It really sucks when something like this happens especially around the holidays. My prayers will also be with the families