• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Most Anticipated IPCPR Release

Gavin

With all the new releases being announced, which one(s) are you looking forward to the most?

Of the ones I read about, two sort of caught my eye. The new Padron #4 (6.5/60) in maduro. I had the SI15 release and loved it. I heard mention of a Tat black label Old Man and the C.

I'd say I'm interested in the new Viaje's and E.P. Carillos.

There's some interesting stuff on the way. Thanks for the heads up.

Id say i'm most anticipating Fuente, the Domus Magnus II, and the LFD stuff.

Crossfire Maduro, Blanco, the MUWAT "Baitfish" are some of the ones that have really stood out so far..... but I have sooo many more to smoke though.

I'm interested in Room 101, last year they had the O.S.O.K. cigars. That series of cigars turned out to be a very good.

Haven't smoked any of the new 101's yet but will try and post something when I get to them. They also have a new South Florida blend in the SWAG that looks promising, but again haven't gotten there yet.

There are too many for me but the Headly Grange, Quesada Jalapa, Cuenca Y Blanco, the Limitado V, Oliva Melanio and Opus Angel Share. Not that I get too excited...LOL

Old Man and the C was a great smoke. Have to watch for that.

I strongly agree with Ed on the Old man and the C and am also looking forward to the Cuenca Y Blanco and Olive Melanio, they all look great. Would have loved to have been there at the show.

Yeah def looking forward to the new surrogates, and the headley grange