• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Most cigars in one day?

I've smoked 5 or 6 in a day. But,I find that usually after 2 cigars, my taste buds are shot.
I've been averaging 2 cigars a day since May. That will soon scale back as winter is coming.
5 or 6 is usually when I'm herfing for 8+ hours.

Njstacker22 said:
Is it even possible to smoke 20 cigars in a day?  :cool:
Winston Churchill did it every day. Ten H. Upman double coronas and ten Royal Jamaican double coronas in between the Upmans.

\Doc

Devil Doc said:
Is it even possible to smoke 20 cigars in a day?  :cool:
Winston Churchill did it every day. Ten H. Upman double coronas and ten Royal Jamaican double coronas in between the Upmans.

\Doc
And as hard as it to believe George Burns smoked 10 to 15 cigars a day for over 70 years. I think he smoked El Producto's.

"It's an undiminishing vice. As you draw on your cigar, as it goes down so do the issues of the day."

I smoked 9 in a day at CigarFest this past Spring.  Had to take a few days off after that to clear up the burnt tongue syndrome!

This past Saturday we went to the Meeechigan UCONN football game and I started smoking about 7 am and had my last one on the drive home at about 2 am. I smoked, I think, about 14.
I loved every one!

This past Saturday we went to the Meeechigan UCONN football game and I started smoking about 7 am and had my last one on the drive home at about 2 am. I smoked, I think, about 14.
I loved every one!
Damn. You're my hero.

Definitely hit a lot before, it can get ridiculous at some of the herfs.  I think at the recent 'sonoma redwood herf'  I went through like 37 over 2 1/2 days

insight said:
Definitely hit a lot before, it can get ridiculous at some of the herfs.  I think at the recent 'sonoma redwood herf'  I went through like 37 over 2 1/2 days

My throat hurts reading this!

The most cigars, or the most cigar? The most cigars I have smoked in a day were four, and it felt like too many the next day. The most cigar I smoked in one day was a single Bazukas, and I felt even worse the next day. If you have never seen a Bazukas, it is just shy of being the size of a Pringles Potato Chip can.

The flavor was surprisingly decent. The burn was reasonable. The effects overnight and the next day made me regret smoking that gift for days. I had smoke aftertaste for at least 24 hours from that big monster. It was far more tobacco than those four cigars I smoked in one day.

If you want to give someone a cigar gift that keeps on giving, get them a Bazukas.  

It was in the teens several times. The first SoCal herf I flew in early Saturday a.m. and was greeted at the door with a smoke. We continued almost non stop until the wee hours of the morning until I caught a mid morning flight back home.
One of the LOL herfs, #2 maybe I know it was 15. Driving home I had to stop twice to catch my breath. When I got into need I thought I was having a heart attack. I think I had nicotine poisoning.
It was in the teens several times. The first SoCal herf I flew in early Saturday a.m. and was greeted at the door with a smoke. We continued almost non stop until the wee hours of the morning until I caught a mid morning flight back home.
One of the LOL herfs, #2 maybe I know it was 15. Driving home I had to stop twice to catch my breath. When I got into need I thought I was having a heart attack. I think I had nicotine poisoning.

Matt R said:
Did you hear an echo here?

I found my limit a couple weeks ago. 

And the number is ..... let the suspense build...... a little more........ 2 !! 

Didn't feel so well that night or the next day.

6 cigars for me. Last month at our local cigar club meeting. It was over 8.5 hours and I felt like a truck ran over my face the next day!!!