• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Most Expensive Cigars?

mhortsch said:
emodx said:
mhortsch said:
Id probably have to say the Flor de Gurabos are the most expensive, sought after cigars.
[snapback]172979[/snapback]​
HUH???
[snapback]172983[/snapback]​

Exactly, you want one already don't you!
[snapback]172985[/snapback]​

LMAO @ Marc :laugh:

moki said:
In strict dollar terms, I think Virginia Blues may be the most expensive cigars ever made. :)
[snapback]173455[/snapback]​

Wow, that is one great story. I can't belive that he actually managed to pull it off. Thanks for posting that link Moki, I really enjoyed reading that.

Matt R said:
High $$$$ does not = quality in all cases.
[snapback]173150[/snapback]​

One time, when I first started, a local shop around here, (Not the tinderbox) had Graycliff robustos for 23 dollars. I thought, hey, for 23 bucks, that's gotta be a great smoke! Man, I blew 50 bucks on junk. It was the red band ones. It was terrible. I traded off the other one I bought and haven't touched greycliff since. Sometimes, you just gotta learn the hard way!

KayakinBoy said:
One time, when I first started, a local shop around here, (Not the tinderbox) had Graycliff robustos for 23 dollars. I thought, hey, for 23 bucks, that's gotta be a great smoke! Man, I blew 50 bucks on junk. It was the red band ones. It was terrible. I traded off the other one I bought and haven't touched greycliff since. Sometimes, you just gotta learn the hard way!
[snapback]173587[/snapback]​

Yep, Graycliffs are overpriced for what they are. Don't miss out on trying the Espresso line tho -- great smokes, the only GrayCliffs that are arguably worth the premium, IMHO.

j_crackington said:
moki said:
In strict dollar terms, I think Virginia Blues may be the most expensive cigars ever made. :)
[snapback]173455[/snapback]​

Wow, that is one great story. I can't belive that he actually managed to pull it off. Thanks for posting that link Moki, I really enjoyed reading that.
[snapback]173579[/snapback]​

Yes - that was a great story!!! I'll be keeping my eye on eBay ;)

mhortsch said:
Id probably have to say the Flor de Gurabos are the most expensive, sought after cigars.
[snapback]172979[/snapback]​
ROFLMAO, Marc, how many of those do you still have left. I'd be willing to trade for something that, no matter how hard you look, you can't buy.

And all this time I was under the understanding that grape white owls where the best out there...I have been deceived by you all!!!!

moki said:
Top for Swissy
[snapback]175548[/snapback]​

Thanks! good info from all... and a good story to read as well!
Mucho appreciated
Jim