• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Most expensive stick/box/total purchase

Most was $25 for a 40th padron. (actually had 2 of these and one I sent away for the pif thread)
Biggest box purchase was my 1964 padron torpedo's for $250. (I expect this to change as this year I want a box of sharks if I can find them).
Most at one time was about $300. That's when I got my vinotemp, beads and a box of 2000's.

I bought one each of a Casa Fuente, Forbidden X robusto, LBMF, BBMF, and Chili Pepper. Total was $400. The LBMF, BBMF and Chili were for a friend of mine that collects HTF's. Smokes them too, but not these yet.

Padron 80ths....a box of regular, and a box of maduros are in the cabinet.

Taboada custom rolls.....$45.00 ea....I bought ten.

The most on a single stick was $50 each on several Padron Milliniums and HTF Opus. Box was $280 on a box of VSG Torpedos before I found CP.

Ken

Most expensive singe stick purchase was around $60 for a Fuente Opus X Chili Peper in a coffin.
Most expensive singe box purchase was cabinet of SLR Serie A for $350 or thereabouts.
Recently bought a 15 Ct. Package of 5 x 3 Cohiba Esplendidos on sale for $250.

Maybe high $30's for a Padron Anni. and the El Triunfador or the most expensive box.

I refuse to answer on the grounds that I might incriminate myself.

I'm very curious to know what that cigar might be......

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

I second that motion, because it has to be an interesting story.

I spent over 40 for the Davidoff Culebra.

I spent 60+ Canadian in Ontario picking up the two EL's I own.

Moki - man you don't even have to answer.....

I believe the question was for normal people. hehe

~$300 or so for a 1492 single, from a most excellently stored humidor
No idea on boxes.. must be an older box of Esplendidos years ago. Or maybe an old 50 cab of Bolivar coronas gigantes
Never bought a cigar at Casa Fuente, but spent a hundred or so on drinks one time.