• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Most over rated ISOM?

I had a couple Punch Punch from 01 that I thought were crappy. And I have never been a big fan of Cohiba. I suppose if the price was lower they might taste better to me, but not enough to warrant buying them.

Emo

Any and all of the Edicion Limitadas.... over-hyped for such a young cigar and the prices of the newest releases are nuts.

Cohiba. Overpriced and inconsistant.

I agree with Matt on ELs. I've smoked some that was alright but I'll have to wait for them to get some age on them before a final decision. The prices for the latest ELs are outrageous! :angry:

I would agree with the Cohiba statement.

Traded one of the 3 RyJ's that I just bought for an Esplendido. :p

I enjoyed it for the first 1/3. A great start, smooth, yummy, a little mild. :)

But then the burn got inconsistant and I had to relight it 3 times!
Still smoked on though and later found a hard knot/plug 1/4 of the way to the end. :angry:
It was then that I put it down.

I know that that one was prob. just not rolled too well, but I do not know if I would actually pay for one now.

I did enjoy a Cohiba Robusto that I got from a trade with Emodex though. :thumbs:

Cohibas become an addiction if you smoke too many of them though. LMAO!! Trust me, I've maybe had a 6 or 7 other brands in the last 5-6 months. Otherwise I've been smoking only Cohibas. The source is very important when buying Cohibas. I don't consider them over-rated in the least. Now, over-priced...maybe, but that all depends on where you're buying them from. If I could choose only one cigar to ever smoke again it would be a Cohiba robusto or Siglo III. Would probably opt for the robusto though.

I agree...All the Edition Limitada's, especially the newest release.

I would have to agree with all of the above. "EL's" I have tried almost everyone and they just don't do anything for me. Cohibas, when they are not falling apart or are the smaller gauges they are OK. Punch/punch, The 99, 98, 97 are fantastic smokes! The few 01 & 02 I have had have had some draw problems :angry:

Monte #2's
Punch Punch
BBF's
EL's(like Matt said..."young")

:) JMO

TheBeast said:
Monte #2's
Punch Punch
BBF's
EL's(like Matt said..."young")

:) JMO
Wow... Surprised to see Monte #2's and BBF's up there. I haven't had any of either younger than 2000 or so.

Emo

Trinidad Fundadores. I guess they were too young when i smoked 'em back in 1998. The finish was a bit strong. I have a couple in my humi that are about 4 y/o now. Maybe i should give them another chance. ???

Dean said:
Trinidad Fundadores. I guess they were too young when i smoked 'em back in 1998. The finish was a bit strong. I have a couple in my humi that are about 4 y/o now. Maybe i should give them another chance. ???
The are still not any good. Send all you have to me for proper disposal. :D :p

i doubt you have the proper haz-mat uniform for that task, steve.
therfore, send them all to me. i've been told these spontaniously
combust after about........4 yrs i believe it was.
addy in profile. :p

ohhh! btw, welcome to CP there, dean.
take your shoes off and sit a spell! :thumbs:

By far it has to be the Monte #2. You can also add the Punch Punch to the list.

???