• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Most Underappreciated Gadgets

Well, I bought a p-38 from Ebay thanks to you guys.
I opened my first can with it today. It was a tuna can, and man my hand was hurting a little bit afterwards.
I do like how well it works though. I'm gonna keep it in my wallet.

For some reason, I thought it would be sharper. I thought I could do something such as cut a piece of string with it.
No such luck.

Its dangerous enough without it being sharper lol

Its just sharp enough to cut through any can out there and thats enough.

*edit* What company made it... it will be stamped on the side.

The two I have were Vietnam War issue and they have SHELBY CO stamped in them.

I need to get some gadgets. I basically just spend my money on stogies, beer, and scotch.

Two of the the things I find handy, that I carry in my laptop bag, are a titanium spork and a folding bowl. They come in handy when there are leftovers around the office or the cigar shop. I'm always hungry, and this way I can always eat :cool: .

Two of the the things I find handy, that I carry in my laptop bag, are a titanium spork and a folding bowl. They come in handy when there are leftovers around the office or the cigar shop. I'm always hungry, and this way I can always eat :cool: .

Kinda like my Emergency kit I have in the car. Life jacket, MRE and some good ole McCormick Corn Whiskey. Of course I have no water but I will always have some booze. :laugh:

I opened my first can with it today. It was a tuna can, and man my hand was hurting a little bit afterwards.

For some reason, I thought it would be sharper. I thought I could do something such as cut a piece of string with it.
No such luck.

How much did you pay? Whatever it was, it was too much. Most Camping and hiking stores give the damn things away.

Doc.

No such luck.

How much did you pay? Whatever it was, it was too much. Most Camping and hiking stores give the damn things away.

Doc.

Doc's right :laugh:

it was like a buck for two and a dollar shipping. It says ShelbyUS on the side. I found another that was cheaper, but it just had random numbers.

It's pretty nifty and I plan to keep it in my wallet. The hinge is kinda loose, so I can see if you put it on your dog tag on your chest, you have to be verrrrry careful. That would HURT!

My favorite gadget is my Magnet Collar Stay (Metal collar stay and a small powerful magnet that goes inside your dress shirt to keep your collar in place). This way I can lose the tie and not have my collar butterfly open like I'm at a Disco in the 70s. M Least. Manly. Ever.

inspector-gadget-the-original-series-20060223115551141_640w.jpg

My favorite gadget

I actually consider my phone as one of my favorite gadgets.

I have the G'zOne Brigade cell phone.

51UZzJvObiL._SL500_AA300_.jpg_.jpg

It's the only phone to ever put up with this much abuse. One time I dropped it in an Ice Chest as I was floating down a river and unknowingly left it in 6 inches of ice water for 4 hours. Once I found it I immediately made a phone call and it worked fine. It's been dropped from 5 feet a few times and barely has a tiny mark to show for it.