• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mother In Law is Pissed

Flushnutz

So I am away at training in Newport and my wife is staying with her parents until I am done. When I get back I find that juddster and bigmanfromou decided to blow up my mother in law's mailbox. All joking aside I am once again taken aback by the generosity of the CP community. Both the packages sent by these two guys were way over the top and were very much appreciated.

Additionally, I want to thank everyone that welcomed my wife to the CP community and helped her with purchasing me some fine sticks. She didn't find any white owls, but did manage to pick up some Philly blunts. I have those bad boys waiting my humi for a special day. ;)

Dennis

Nice going guys! Dennis is a great target to hit. :thumbs:

Good to see that some of the BOTL are looking after you with some nice sticks. Think of the boys when you smoke them. :thumbs:
BTW , your better half ( Navy wife ) is a great gal.

BTW , your better half ( Navy wife ) is a great gal.

Thanks Aussie I try ;) He even smoked one I bought him while we were on our cruise and liked it so I guess I did OK after all!!

This is a great place glad I joined in the fun.

You are most welcome NavyWife , it is good to see a woman who enjoys the same hobby ( cigars ) as her man. :thumbs:
BTW my wife enjoys a good cigar as well ( which probably explains why we get along so well ) we both love single malt scotch too. :love:
Shaun.

You are most welcome NavyWife , it is good to see a woman who enjoys the same hobby ( cigars ) as her man. :thumbs:
BTW my wife enjoys a good cigar as well ( which probably explains why we get along so well ) we both love single malt scotch too. :love:
Shaun.

So Jealous... :laugh: