• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Motorcycle Accident 😥

Thank you all from our whole family for , the continued thoughts, prayers and support.

Adreanna is still in pain and sore , but healing slowly but healing.

Bobby is still in a lot of pain , they x-rayed his ankle again his ankle bone is broke , he has to see an orthopedic DR. For that and his shoulders.
Adreanna went to the family DR. Today for a check up , however while she was there , He told us that Bobby did have a head injury, He didn't say what type , but the hospital either missed it or didn't tell us. We have called the hospital around 5x today , and just get we will call you back.

Plenty of people are running their mouths like ducks asses, but noone has came forward to the police , these are people that were at the bar when he left.😡😡😡😡😡

Again Thank you for the thought, prayers, support!!!

So sorry to hear about this Nate, my thoughts and prayers are with them.

Thank you all from our whole family for , the continued thoughts, prayers and support.

Adreanna is still in pain and sore , but healing slowly but healing.

Bobby is still in a lot of pain , they x-rayed his ankle again his ankle bone is broke , he has to see an orthopedic DR. For that and his shoulders.
Adreanna went to the family DR. Today for a check up , however while she was there , He told us that Bobby did have a head injury, He didn't say what type , but the hospital either missed it or didn't tell us. We have called the hospital around 5x today , and just get we will call you back.

Plenty of people are running their mouths like ducks asses, but noone has came forward to the police , these are people that were at the bar when he left.😡😡😡😡😡

Again Thank you for the thought, prayers, support!!!
Quite frankly Nate, if people are flapping their gums the police should be honning in on that even if nobody goes to them.

Nate, this is just an idea, so take it for what it's worth. Cops are a weird bunch, with some being good /bad, secure in their manhood/insecure, great at their job/bad, etc. An approach with your cops may be to call and just ask what you can do to help make their job easier. Would it help if you got names and addresses of people that were at the bar, and are running their mouths, and gave it to the cops, etc. Sometimes an offer to do something, is received a bit better than "what are you doing, and why is it taking so long".

Now I'm not inferring you are doing one or the other. I'm just offering some insight that may help get this thing going in a better direction, if it's stalled out. I've lived it and sometimes a fire is needed to get some folks motivated, or give them a direction to go in. Informants are a necessary tool in a cops job. You live on the "street", cops don't. You hear people talking and they stop when a cop comes around. I think you get my point.

My friend, I continue to pray for the speedy recovery for your daughter and her husband. I hope the cops grab this bad guy and do what they can to him. My hope is he has insurance, so y'all can recover something from him. Hang in there and let your daughter know ya love her nd will help her through. Good luck.

Floyd T

@SKYDIVNEKD been getting a list of names together this morning, and going to call the cops here shortly and see if there is anything I can do.

I hope the person has insurance

Dealing with their motorcycle insurance right now , guess they are calling the bike a loss and picking it up.

Also dealing with the hospital they can't do the ankle surgery cause his foot is to swollen and they weren't doing anything about it.
Finally after arguing ,after being polite , they propped it up and are icing it down.

Good luck, Nate. When dealing with this mess, it's going to require a lot of deep breathing exercises, or you're going to want to choke the chit out of some people. Hang tough.

Floyd T

They kicked him out of the hospital yesterday, still wheelchair depent. sounds like he is on his own to get to an orthopedic.

They still have busted tge guy but telling us they are getting closer.

Just saw this after the message. Is Adreanna up and about, yet? Is she able to nurse him while he is chair-bound? Still keeping you all in my thoughts, my friend.

Adreanna is still sore , stiches came out Monday, she worked a partial day Monday, worked a full day yesterday.

He is at his moms as they have a 2cnd floor apartment and can't get up the steps.

Well , apparently the person that hit them turn themselves in on Friday. I believe its beginning of sept he goes in front of judge. From the sounds of it.

He has a DR. Appointment with an orthopedic on Wednesday, for his ankle and shoulder. Still hurting. Hands look horrendous.

She is still black and blue, cuts and scrapes are still healing. still limping.

So we shall see what happens.

Great to hear the offender turned himself in. Now let’s hope he has insurance. Baby steps is all we need at this point.
I hope the orthopedic doc has a plan of attack. That’d be nice. It’s gonna take time to heal the injuries they have. Hang in there my friend. Thanks for the update.

Floyd T

Great to hear the offender turned himself in. Now let’s hope he has insurance. Baby steps is all we need at this point.
I hope the orthopedic doc has a plan of attack. That’d be nice. It’s gonna take time to heal the injuries they have. Hang in there my friend. Thanks for the update.

Floyd T
We have his insurance information weather its correct and valid is another story.

Thanks for the update, and hope they are both healing up steadily as time passes. Good luck with the insurance!